• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Fake Pokémon section is used in run ups to the new games when people start believing everything they see

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
The Fake Pokémon section is used in run ups to the new games when people start believing everything they see

So essentially it's to lol at people who're easily fooled?

Very mature. Top marks. In all seriousness though, it's sole purpose on the site is... Novelty at best. I'm just saying, it feels like something better could be done with your time no?

Ah well, thanks for the answer anyway.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
It's not exactly killing anyone by sitting there, and Joe did state he uses it in the lead-up to new games, because it's not a joke -- its to help people find whether things are fakemon or actual confirmed silhouettes, etc.

Oh, and... @whomever requested tiers -- SPP doesn't have its own official tiers, although most people play by Smogon, so you'll have to keep checking the sites of the tiers you play by

Last edited:

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
It's not exactly killing anyone by sitting there, and Joe did state he uses it in the lead-up to new games, because it's not a joke -- its to help people find whether things are fakemon or actual confirmed silhouettes, etc.

Oh, no I know now, I was just wondering because it seemed so pointless. To be honest, it still does a little, though it's nice to know it DOES have some use.

It might be more advantageous to rename it though perhaps? The title and reason seem to have different meanings but meh... I'm being nitpicky at best there :3

As stated, thanks for the response, it's nice to have some confirmation on some things.

Take care now.

Ryanfireball

Pokemon Master
If you could have something on the pokedex pages that shows or links where all the trainers with the pokemon are, for GTS trades.

PiplupMan

The Master of Water
Well you know like when new games come out and soon they do in the US if you are from England how come you do not say like when they come out here i meen were both from the UK so why don't you do UK and many more people want it and you use to do it.

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
i'd like to see when pokemon mystery dungeon, ranger and dppt events come out in australia, if they do...... or if australian events come out at the same time as other countries like america or england.

PiplupMan

The Master of Water
i'd like to see when pokemon mystery dungeon, ranger and dppt events come out in australia, if they do...... or if australian events come out at the same time as other countries like america or england.

I think it would be the same time as the Europe ones.

PiplupMan

The Master of Water
Can you say when the Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus missions are on in europe because when ever i check it only says JP and US also what missions are on now?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hiya! well i love to see the updates for the zero islands from the mystery dungeon time and darkness. i will not want to try unless i know what pokemon will appear.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I would like to see the Japanese Pokemon Platinum Pokedex entries. Then, by the time of the English release, I would like to see them revised to the English entries. Yes, it would be extra work, but I would like that.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
again id like to see the pokemon event list updated please?

BIOMAN

Try me...
Just a small thing I guess. I'd kind of like to see a page on Platinum's Underground. Just to see if it has changed any or not.

I would like to see an area dedicated to different Pokemon egg moves. I am tired of going back and forth between pages of my game strategy guides trying to find good egg moves for my Pokemon I intend to breed. What I'm thinking is a way to click on a Pokemon's egg move list and seeing a list of other pokemon which can learn it as egg moves or by leveling up, highliting the ones in the same egg group as the selected Pokemon. Basically, here's a quick example of what I'm thinking of: I am trying to get Croagunk with Vacuum Wave. I look at its page and focus on its list of egg moves. A list appears telling what other Pokemon can learn Vacuum Wave and highlites the ones which share Croagunk's egg group. Finally it adds a highlite on Hitmonchan because it can learn Vacuum Wave without breeding or the aid of a platinum move tutor. That would be perfect for me.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
I would appreciate it if you could organize avatar pics better. For example, when I go for Pokedex's Pokemon picture it takes me a long time to find a specific Pokemon; if you were to put them in numerical order as shown in the Pokedex that would be great!

Thanks in advance!