• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey, Serebii. Do you plan to make an OR/AS style themed after Primal Groudon and Kyogre (maybe also Rayquaza?)? It would be neat to make one, been waiting forever for one after the Hoenn remakes announcement!

Also, is it possible to make avatars for all playable characters in the new Smash for 3DS and Wii U? Thanks.

In time, sure, but priorities.

Though we never did an HGSS one. It all depends on Razor Leaf and if he wants to design one. Avatars aren't a high priority.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Whoo!

Another Smash related question; how about the methods for unlocking custom moves? I've read some are challenges but that's all I've gathered so far. Plus, it seems no site has all the unlocking conditions up :L

Because they're all random :/

ger9119

More competitive stuff, like the SPPF Journal would be a nice monthly thing on the main page to go with POTW

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
There should be a Halloween themed banner at the top of the site since it's October!

That the Mods check if the user posted at the Signature Thread before giving them a Mild Signature Infraction. It isn't really a good thing if you do that, like the user doesn't know his sig size so he's posting it to know what it is in the Signature Check Thread and then he gets an infraction for oversized sig. It will just be more proper if they check.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
A countdown to the next Pokemon game would be cool.
For example, it would say __ days until (game) or something like that somewhere on the main page (or on the game's page)

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
What was the reason behind there never being a Serebii.net app?

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
Could we possibly hold art competitions to design a banner for the homepage depending on upcoming events/holidays? I think that would be a good way to promote a community family feeling as it would allow people to have a direct input on the sites layout/design~

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
There should be User Title pictures for XY (or gen VI in general)(if there aren't already), the games have been out for a year already!

Kagemaru656

I would love if there was an option in the x/y/oras pokedex pages to make the move lists show contest details instead of battle details. It would be really handy to see at a glance if pokémon can learn a lot of moves of a contest type for example, instead of havign to cross reference everything with the attackdex

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
I would love if there was an option in the x/y/oras pokedex pages to make the move lists show contest details instead of battle details. It would be really handy to see at a glance if pokémon can learn a lot of moves of a contest type for example, instead of havign to cross reference everything with the attackdex

Click the contest icon in the top right of each Pokémon's page.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Is the Contest Moveset in the POTW from gen III coming back, now with ORAS?

Last edited:

cryuel

Copyright law.

Would you be able to clarify this at all? I've always wondered why there was no app in any shape or form, because a lot of people would undoubtedly use it. ^_^

Also, do you know if anyone of the forum staff is looking into removing the poll function that, essentially, is useless in so far that it cannot be removed (seemingly). Personally that's something I would want to see on serebii.

Oh, and moving post Gen5 Pokemon emoticon!! :)

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Pokemon Music?

Arceus62907

Pkmn + jutsu = sweet
After playing X with no prior knowledge and loving it so much more than any other pokemon game in a long time, and ORAS being completely ruined by this, and various other sites, I really only come here if I need to find something specific. But I'm always afraid I'll miss some limited event. (Which I've recently missed in the Eon Ticket event, thankfully still obtainable off streetpass) I was wondering if a serebii.net newsletter could be implimented? Specifically for notification for game events. But other checkboxes for stuff like new game releases, pokemon of the week, etc. Just so people can still keep up with events, without having to spoil upcoming games for themselves. Even with spoiler tags, it can be really hard to resist sometimes when they're right there and would personally save me a lot of grief in the future...

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Pokemon Music?

Legal issues prevent that :/

After playing X with no prior knowledge and loving it so much more than any other pokemon game in a long time, and ORAS being completely ruined by this, and various other sites, I really only come here if I need to find something specific. But I'm always afraid I'll miss some limited event. (Which I've recently missed in the Eon Ticket event, thankfully still obtainable off streetpass) I was wondering if a serebii.net newsletter could be implimented? Specifically for notification for game events. But other checkboxes for stuff like new game releases, pokemon of the week, etc. Just so people can still keep up with events, without having to spoil upcoming games for themselves. Even with spoiler tags, it can be really hard to resist sometimes when they're right there and would personally save me a lot of grief in the future...

Newsletters are a bit complicated. All I can really recommend is following our Twitter/FB as well as checking the site daily.

Arceus62907

Pkmn + jutsu = sweet
the whole point of that is so i don't have to check the site daily and risk spoilers with every visit. and i don't feel like making a facebook or twitter account just for that. i don't do social networking. and even if i did, i doubt that would exclude the spoilers that i'm trying to avoid. >>