1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Nov 19, 2008.

1. LLR

LLR Vivillon Trader

I would like that page you've been tweeting about recently,the one showing the ownership of Pokemon.

2. TurtwigAndSquirtle

TurtwigAndSquirtle I like turtles

3. Ironthunder

Ironthunder The Uncultured One

Personally, I reckon a link from the pokedex pages to the relevant POTWs might be useful, especially for people getting into competitive...

4. TheCharredDragon

TheCharredDragon Blue Frog Ninja Gal

... I probably sound silly, or something along those lines, but the DW artwork of the Mega Evolutions being added in the avatar gallery would be nice...

5. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Thing is, I treat the Pokédex as an information source and so it needs to be cold hard facts, and I'm unsure I like the idea of it giving stuff that's down to opinion

Oh my. I thought I had. I'll rectify this first chance I get.

6. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

A minor thing about the news portal, but could you report on potential Pokemon information sources like Nintendo Direct?

7. Serebii

I don't like to hype people up when it isn't required/confirmed.

8. GinjarrNinjarr98

GinjarrNinjarr98 New Member

To be able to watch the pokemon movies instead of reading them thanks serebii net me and my cousin are highly good players but now and then we don't even know so we come to you for advice and information when we are stuck and have no idea what to do so it would mean a lot and ive watched nearly every pokemon movie and episodes but I haven't watched all the movies so I would really like to watch them thank you if you do read this and do what I ask it would mean a lot and a great help because I can't find them on YouTube or anywhere they are all blocked im even that big of a Pokemon fan I still have my collection of Pokemon movies still in video vcr right next to me but unable to watch them anyways bye now

9. Flandre

Flandre Fluffy Flareon

Probably been suggested MANY times but a search feature in the avatar gallery would be really helpful. I've wondered if there were any pictures of certain Pokemon from the anime but I don't want to have to slug through every single page just to find some nice screenshots!

10. Serebii

That would be highly illegal, so I cannot to that. Sorry.

11. cryuel

cryuel Well-Known Member

A new forum skin as an option for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? :) (the XY one was really great!)

12. iamgr8

iamgr8 master of the ubers

Movesets for older boss fights (like the elite four in R/S)?

13. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

I would like the mega evolution page to be intergrated with X/Y and ORAS mega stone locations, sprites, stats, and the flavor texts listed in Pokemon.com (I don't think Metagross has one).

14. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

This is probably known, but it's annoying me quite often:
    - The Pokedex button on the forum links to B/W Pokedex, whereas it would make more sense to have it link towards X/Y Pokedex.

Other things that would be handy:
    - A breeding chance calculator on Serebii, such as this one: http://destinyknot.tk/
    - A Legendary encounter calculator. Same as above, but used to calculate how much chance you have to encounter a 5IV Groudon through soft-resets etc.
    - Not sure how much work this is, but it would be nice if there was an Egg Move calculator. If you aren't breeding within the field group it can be very puzzling to figure out what breeding chain you have to go through in order to get all desired egg moves on your Pokemon. If a tool would simply show you the quickest path, that could make things a bit easier.

15. kkzeronet

kkzeronet kkzero Executive

I'd really like to see more on SPP's history, have been constantly looking at Wayback Machine archives lately. If possible, there should be a timeline/history type area of the site. Just throwing it out there.

16. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

Not sure if it has been asked already, but I would like a way to insert emoticons in the VMs, if that's possible. The regular forums have this option, so I don't know why the VMs can't have a similar thing as well.

17. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

I don't know how relevant this is, because if I remember correctly, there was an attempt to update the older generation games-sections. I still play the classic games and it has been an eyesore that the RBYGSC-Pokédex still only says the TM-numbers in the ancient grid and not the actual moves. Or anything on the Stats for that matter.

18. FILIP22

FILIP22 Original Member since 2007

Can you add diancie_mega, hoopa and hoopa_unbound to the IV calculator?

19. Serebii

Odd. They should be in it.

20. I would like to see a feature put in place that allows you to change the icon/bar that corresponds to your post count, so that people could keep one that they liked and unlocked in the past.