• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Hmm...

I know that you already have a lot of indexes on the site and I don't know if you're keen on making another, but I personally would kind of like an Itemdex, with notes on the exact effects each item has, where they are found in each of the games, buy/sell prices and so forth.

Last edited:

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
I personally would kind of like an Itemdex, with notes on the exact effects each item has, where they are found in each of the games, buy/sell prices and so forth.

That is a great idea. I second that motion!

Now, my idea would be alot harder and time consuming, but I'd like to see a Poke'arth featuring Anime-exclusive locations, what events happened there, what Pokemon live there, etc. Like in Episode 42: Showdown at Dark City, you could have Dark City and tell about the two rival Gyms and whatnot.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Likewise, I would like to back up your idea. I personally think that it would make a fun read and be a handy reference for fiction-writers should they want to use such places in writing.

While I'm here, the animé character bios lack any non-recurring characters past the Hoenn arc. (sorry for giving you so much)

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Hmm...

I know that you already have a lot of indexes on the site and I don't know if you're keen on making another, but I personally would kind of like an Itemdex, with notes on the exact effects each item has, where they are found in each of the games, buy/sell prices and so forth.

You do realise the massive work required for that though right? I can assure you, at the moment there is no 100% correct info on the internet about DPPt items. All are either incomplete, totally wrong, or non-existent.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Anime dex on the characters - for exemple:
Suzy:
Episode 28...
Episode 171...

Viva La Alfred

I am the will.
Possibly an entire list of Pokemon listed in order of a specific stat? The top 100 for each stat doesn't really suffice IMO...

That would be useful, yes; but it isn't vital. In future people should suggest Forums where people can CnC your GFX and stuff, maybe GFX Tutorials?

My Suggestions:

Graphics Showcase:
Showcase your graphical creations here, and get constructive criticism!
[Sub-Forum]: Graphic Design Competitions

Graphics Tutorials:
Post your .psd packs and written tutorials here!

Graphic Design Shops:
Here you can get graphic design artwork off other members!
[Sub Forum]: Graphic Design Requests

Simple. Thank you for your time, Serebii.

Regards,

~ Alf

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
I can only imagine what the moderators are thinking about all of these suggestions. It must be overwhelming. Nevertheless, I will post my idea.

I'm not sure if Serebii.net is authorized to do this, but it would be nice to have videos of the anime episodes instead of screenshots.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I can only imagine what the moderators are thinking about all of these suggestions. It must be overwhelming. Nevertheless, I will post my idea.

I'm not sure if Serebii.net is authorized to do this, but it would be nice to have videos of the anime episodes instead of screenshots.

That would be illegal. I doubt he barely gets away with screenshots.

However, I am for the itemdex mentioned earlier.

Ammako

I think that an Action replay codes section should be added and walthroughs of the game like you did in blue and red
I am not a moderator for this site, but I can safely assume their answer will be:

NO. http://i30.*******.com/2pr7ew6.png

A.ustin

I would update evrerything current, such as the game mechanics, seems like you could give the reader some more information.

X502XedgeX

help me team build
i dont know if this has been said or not, but soemthing saying if people are online or offline would be really nice

It would be awesome to have a team builder like Marriland (i've never liked merriland lol) heres the link to show you what i mean http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/team_builder/ you just put all the pokemon you have in your team and it shows all the weaknesses your team has

>Ducky<

In the Pokémon Emerald items section, it would be good if every item had a somewhat precise location