• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Chris

Old Coot
Site, not forums. The site runs fine.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
No matter how many times you damn say it Serebii. The older pages NEED to be updated, compared to the R/S/E/FR/LG/D/P/Pt/HG/SS and spinoffs between that time to the R/B/Y/Gr/G/S/C pages and the spinoffs released in the time when those games are released.

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
Should I get some free time, I'll look into working on providing Joe with updates for the 1st and 2nd gen pages.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
No matter how many times you damn say it Serebii. The older pages NEED to be updated, compared to the R/Se/FR/LG/D/P/Pt/HG/SS and spinoffs between that time to the R/B/Y/Gr/G/S/C pages and the spinoffs released in the time when those games are released.
I am fully aware of that, it's just I haven't had time. This year there have been 8 seperate games to cover. That's the most in any year and has been keeping me busy sitewise

greeneyedgeekette

Brains+Beauty=Lethal
i would really like the avatars to be serachable so if you know which pokemon you want you can just type it in!

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
Serebii I have the perfect idea. A weekly newsletter. You could make it were you can sign up for a weekly newsletter for all the Pokenews you get.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Serebii I have the perfect idea. A weekly newsletter. You could make it were you can sign up for a weekly newsletter for all the Pokenews you get.
Thats a bit pointless. I'd rather people just came to the site and checked the last 7 days worth of updates

No. 1 Machop Fan

PotW for the Little Cup?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'd like a walkthrough on heart gold and soul silver, because there are probably differences from gold and silver.

Chris

Old Coot
I'd like a walkthrough on heart gold and soul silver, because there are probably differences from gold and silver.
There really isn't, honestly.

The Pokearth section tells you pretty much everything you need to know regarding the trainers and everything else is more or less the same as Gold/Silver when they were first released save for a few Pokemon locations.

The only changes come at the end of the game, after you've completely beaten it.