• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

harryheart

My idea is about updating the anime section - especially the DVD section and also maybe adding a page with a link to individual pages for the anime in each country and what goes on in the anime for them, you could perhaps create a clickable map for each country so you can click on it and it just makes it that bit more interactable and you could add Pokemon in on parts of the map to make it appealing and Pokemonish - that way people can stay up to date with info of anime coming up in their country and also if its not that major news for the main site they can at least still find it out - and on these pages you could also add DVD listings and all the other things you have for each country such as when episodes will air when the series aired and so on and so people can check when their next new episode will air!

It would take time but I think it would be beneficial!

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
You should really update the Headbutt page in Heart Gold Soul Silver to show where you can find each different Pokemon.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Should I get some free time, I'll look into working on providing Joe with updates for the 1st and 2nd gen pages.

I'll get to old games as soon as I can
'K.

It just irks me how the pre R/S pages have hardly any detail in them. I know that the older games have less stuff in them compared to other but GOD.

Also. Would you mind updating the Fake Pokemon page? We have had a few fake Pokemon released between D/P to HG/SS (Most notoriosly, the Purple Kecleon Skymin).

Golden Metagross

Metagross Ownes.
I love it, I couldn't ask much to be fixed.

Camzoman

Could you make it so in POtW we get clear tier indication. It doesn't always say

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Is the advent calendar coming back for '09?

cool celebi

Time Travel Legend
I desperatly need to see when the "Edge of Night Sky" Jirachi comes out for America. PM me if you know!

Last edited:

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Change the order of the smileys into Numerical , i am annoyed of having to look through them for one i want

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Change the order of the smileys into Numerical , i am annoyed of having to look through them for one i want
Unfortunately that's an issue with the forum system and we can't fix it

And again, this is for the main site

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Sorry if this has beenn brought up or something like that but,for the main site? It would be nice to have pokemon card maker, as i hate having to look for sprites, or on other forums to make them. Its just an idea!

Manchee

extra toasty
May I ask what the purpose is for the "Minor Characters" section of the Character Bios? They aren't even full biographies, most just have the person and really bad images of their Pokémon, most of which aren't even pictures from the episode.

Btw, why doesn't Buizel have an HD pic ;P

//BA\\

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
May I ask what the purpose is for the "Minor Characters" section of the Character Bios? They aren't even full biographies, most just have the person and really bad images of their Pokémon, most of which aren't even pictures from the episode.

Btw, why doesn't Buizel have an HD pic ;P

//BA\\
We're slowly working on improving all character biographies