• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Doggyman

Sup guys
Hey guys, i just started this forum today and i need help figuring out how to get a profile picture. I know how, but the problem is that it says that it has to be 100x100 picture. Does anyone have any ideas?
-Doggyman

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Maybe it is an idea to make some sort of button on your profile to let your friends know you are online. Or maybe a 'send-to-all-friends' button when you want to post a visitor message. Because I am getting sick of saying hi to everybody every day.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
That little green dot next to your username lets everyone know you're online. And if you want to say hi to everyone, send them a PM. :u

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
But like, if you have a 100 friends, and you want to let them all know you are online so that you can have conversations?

Canada

Banned
But like, if you have a 100 friends, and you want to let them all know you are online so that you can have conversations?
They can see you in the activity stream, that's enough right? I sure as hell don't want to be sent a message everytime one of my friends comes online. That would just annoy me.

Hey guys, i just started this forum today and i need help figuring out how to get a profile picture. I know how, but the problem is that it says that it has to be 100x100 picture. Does anyone have any ideas?
-Doggyman

Resize the image so that it's size is 100x100. Simple.

Last edited:

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
People can see if you are online when they go to Quick Links > Open Contacts Popup
You also have a + by your name on the "Who is online?" list when you are on someone's friend list.
vBulletin 5 sounds like a good upgrade to what is being used now. http://www.vbulletin.com/overview/
vBulletin 5 is terrible. You should look around their forums and you'll see that most people aren't happy with it. You'll also see it in action there.

crobatman

Woops, my bad! I like that you post on Twitter and Facebook. Social Media is what really helps attract people to these boards and website. Is there a mobile version of the forum that is easier for my phone to access this site too?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
There's a listing at the bottom of the skin/style section (bottom left of every page) titled Default Mobile Style, but nothing beyond that.

crobatman

Yeah, I tried that, but it did not even load. I am getting an ipad mini in a couple days. Maybe it will work better with a tablet. I just saw on that vBulletin website, there is a Mobile version besides just the style change.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
With yet another batch of new Pokémon coming up soon on the release of X and Y I'd like to see more than 1 Pokémon of the week. I think the articles on each Pokémon are interesting, but with more Pokémon coming out every few years, the PotW section is growing larger holes every generation. Even generation V misses a ton of Pokémon I'm interested in knowing more about, but am forced to go to older, outdated, generations to get information on.

JarieSuicune

Shiny Blue Trainer
Hi, i was just looking at the Event Listings, and realized, they're still a bit tough to go through...

Is there plans for making a filter-ish layout? (Like, so I can see just Events, for say, "Gardevoir, Japan, Wifi, 2013, (other possible filters, gender/lv. [range?]/attacks/ability/hidden ability?)")

ShiningShinE

Uppercase Pokémon
Would it be possible to put the smaller in-game images for Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie in the XY Pokédex on the site? I don't think the image from the Pokédex shot is used, and their images are now larger than their final evos.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hi, i was just looking at the Event Listings, and realized, they're still a bit tough to go through...

Is there plans for making a filter-ish layout? (Like, so I can see just Events, for say, "Gardevoir, Japan, Wifi, 2013, (other possible filters, gender/lv. [range?]/attacks/ability/hidden ability?)")

Not really feasible with the way the site is done at the moment.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Could you make a Mega Stone location page? That, or put in the Item dex details about how to obtain each Mega Stone.

Could you also do some researched on Pumkaboo/Gourgeist and put that under the Alternate Forms page in Game Mechanics? If you could, please do the same thing for Aegislash, but its Forme changes were easier to figure out for me. What I would like to know about Pumkaboo is the likelihood of encountering its different sizes.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

Chaos Rush

(strictly related to Gen VI stuff, not past stuff)For every instance in which you have to show a picture of a Pokemon, such as in the Gen VI Pokedex, or the Gym Leader/Elite Four listings, instead of using a screenshot rip of the Pokemon's 3D model, why not just use the official Sugimori art? The textures of the models in X/Y are directly taken from the Sugimori art, and Bulbapedia is going with using official art rather than trying to rip the 3D models. I just feel like that would look a lot better and professional, the model stills don't really look that great, especially because some of them are ripped from the in-game Pokedex that has the annoying grid-pattern overlay.

I know that some Pokemon don't have their official art revealed yet, so you could just use the 3D model still as a placeholder until the official art is released.

EDIT: mockup of what I mean:
http://i40.*******.com/24vr9ja.png

Last edited: