• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Phantom Wolf DX

Could you make a page on the "event" moves from XY, like "Celebration" (from the Birthday Eeveelutions) and "Happy Hour" (Inkay Event)?

sheld999

i would like to see mods giving a reason no matter what if they want to or not to why they closed a thread... like they cant say they clsoed it cause they thought it was pointless which isn't a good reason to close them

so in the future i like to see reasons given to why threads are closed

Gallade4

Hi, the evolutionary listings for the site needs to be updated for the generation VI pokemon, thanks.

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
I wish we had an app. :(

Gallade4

Hi, this is absolutely tiny, but for your favourite pokemon in "my profile", could you include generation VI pokemon?

Wyrmeon

Cool Trainer
Can you work on more shiny images and the unown letters.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Can you add a feature to display the pokedex by national ID number like Bulbapedia does (with in game sprites next to the list)? All I have found so far is the ability to sort by type/egg group/ev/stats and pokedex appearance. Heres a link to the URL so you can have a better idea of what I mean.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_National_Pokédex_number

Well it's a bit pointless since the drop down menu does that, but we do have this which is in that order

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/foreign.shtml

I think I posted in the wrong topic before.
I would really appreciate a Vivillon guide, and even better, a proper mapping of where the patterns are to be found. Please, I know there's many Vivillon collectors out there.

geeno

i want the moveset calculator to be updated please for gen VI :)

but aside from that it's a really great site!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I always thought it would be helpful if the Pokedex stated what tier the Pokémon was in! I know Pokémon can have various Abilities (E.g. Blaziken with Blaze and Speed Boost), and that can affect their Tier, but you put the Tier next to the Ability...

For Example (With Blaziken)

Blaze- OU
Speed Boost- Ubers

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
I always thought it would be helpful if the Pokedex stated what tier the Pokémon was in! I know Pokémon can have various Abilities (E.g. Blaziken with Blaze and Speed Boost), and that can affect their Tier, but you put the Tier next to the Ability...

For Example (With Blaziken)

Blaze- OU
Speed Boost- Ubers

Tiers are a fan based thing and vary from site to site. They have no place in a database such as the Pokédex.

Schmmidtty

Schmmidtty
Game mechanic page on fishing, detailing chances of it getting away, or hooking a Pokemon, all the way the the mechanics and detail about chain fishing in X and Y. Like what chances are the shiny Pokemon now, Especially on top of shiny Cham, and how to increase the chain.
Thanks