• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

deej

I dont know if this has been suggested already but why not put a Compare Pokemon option? It is like the one they had in the Nokia site where we pick upto 4 different phone units and compare their specifications. But instead of nokia phones, we compare Pokemon stats. And since there are 6 pokemon in the party, the limitation is 6 pokemon to compare. :)

So that's just my suggestion/idea for this site. I'm always using my phone to visit Serebii.net and i am having viewing difficulties in comparing the stats of the pokemon that i like to compare. :D

Wyrmeon

Cool Trainer
Shiny frillish pic and cleaned up diancie pics please?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I think a battle simulator would be great where all we do is battle, nothing else and a team builder of course to go with it

A battle simulator would violate copyright so we cannot do that. We are considering a team builder, however.

ImmortalMewtwo

Hibernate in Celadon
I have noticed that when entered the values for Mewtwo into the IV calc, the speed is not accepted, because the number is too high.
The Pokémon is not hacked via external sources. I can provide a screenshot if you like.

http://i.imgur.com/shOVcia

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been suggested, but I really want double filters, like Pokemon that are Fire-Flying or Bug-Poison, or Pokemon that have the Attack and Special Attack together and so on.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
If you could, shiny images for non-default Rotom on the Pokedex would be appreciated. Non-default Rotom never got shiny sprites in the older versions though, so I assume this isn't possible for some reason.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
If you could, shiny images for non-default Rotom on the Pokedex would be appreciated. Non-default Rotom never got shiny sprites in the older versions though, so I assume this isn't possible for some reason.

I had the same concern some time ago, but it turns out that this has been addressed. On the Pokedex pages for anything with alternate forms bar Arceus, there are little buttons that let you switch forms, allowing for the shiny of all of those alternate forms to be put up.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
What I'd love to see in Serebii.com... is that when I'm browsing the pokemon, if I press the left or right arrow keys, it goes to the next/previous pokemon, would make browsing a whole lot easier...

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Avatar sorting/ search system but I think this is to do with Vbulletin right?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I would personally would like to see models of the berry trees that grow in Berry Fields in the berrydex.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Is there a sub section somewhere already for the new Pokemon Trozei game? If not, can one be created because I could use advice on the game.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Teyso

How about a change to how the url www.serebiiforums.com/index.php handles cookies and saved user logins? My problem is that it does not automatically log me in when I come to the site, even though I saved password. I first have to navigate to another page within the forum site from the first page. Most other sites do it automatically and although it is totally picky of me I really like being logged in when I load the site. Let me know if you are willing to do this :) I'll be super grateful!

EDIT: OH, THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited: