• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Zazie

So 1991
This may be way too big of a request, since Serebii is a big site and I don't really know the logistics you're with. And it's probably something that's already been considered, but:

A more mobile friendly site would be nice. Either a mobile versions or making the current one responsive. (talking about the actual site not the forums)

Pokemon being a portable game and all I am sometimes playing it when computer access isn't possible and being able to smoothly and quickly look up important information as I am playing would be a great feature.

It looks like you have already fixed some things, I noticed the pokedex works better on phones now, I was having some issues last year with it, but the drop down menu functionality seems to have changed for the better.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Not sure if it has been said before, but I would really love the forum 'Pokedex' link button to link to the X and Y Pokedex.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
If we could uses fonts and sizes in VM's..

Yeah, I have wanted this for a while. Also some colours that are easy to find in VM's would be nice. I know you can do to somehow, however the way how is not very clear to me!

Not sure if it has been said before, but I would really love the forum 'Pokedex' link button to link to the X and Y Pokedex.

To be honest, I think this is really necessary. Most people accessing the site would be looking for the XY pokedex, as that is the latest game, and not one from a few years ago.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Random Pokemon Fact Of The Day?
Then there would be something everyday.
And for the Moveset Calculator, I think there should be an ability filter (to search for stuff like Baton Pass Speed Boost).
In the Pokedex, is it possible to add the sprite from the back?

Last edited:

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
I actually have two suggestions that are both for the forums

1. X and Y TCG and Diamond and Pearl TCG avatars, when I looked I didn't find either of these in the avatar section, and I'm sure many people want them anyways

2. Groups, no not those private groups the other groups! I didn't notice any of those and I think they are necessary to these forums!

I hope you take the time to read these, and I hope you'll think these ideas are great

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
A random page button to send you to literally any page, even very old ones, randomly.
In the IV calculator, I'd like it if we could enter more than one best stat and also worst stats.
In the ItemDex, add EXP Share to Key Items, since it's one in Gen VI.

Last edited:

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
A strategy guide for gen VI? There's one for gen 3, but now it's really outdated, so there should be a new one.
We are considering a team builder, however.
Please do a team builder!
A GOOD team builder. All the ones I found sucked.

Last edited:

Huhadude

Banned
I think Misc mods need to be more precise. Look at this thread:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?635064-Do-you-think-extraterrestrials-are-exist

They didn't give a reason why this thread was locked. Whatever the reason was, even if it was listed in the rules shouldn't it be posted why it was locked? These kind of warningless locks puts questions up on Serebiiforums users. Thank you. I didn't mean to offend anyone and was giving my honest opinion.

And also we want colors, bolds, italics, everything you can do on VMs to be done in Bios. It would spice up a person's bio.

ilovemyumbreon

Holding a Moon Shard
I'd like to see Legendary Pokémon pages updated with what happens if you defeat them or flee from battle. Base stat totals listed for pre Gen VI Pokémon pages like in the Gen VI ones. Gen IV evolutions removed from the Gen III pages (and similar occurrences that are probably in Gen I and Gen II pages).

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
This may just be me, but I've always thought it'd be nice if there could be a notification if someone just replies to comments you make on threads. I know we have the whole subscribing thing, but I think it'd be easier to just have where you'll get a notification if someone replies with your comment in quotes, or something like if you get mentioned in a post.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
I think there should be a link to the POTW on the pokedex page of Pokemon that have POTW.
Example:
Darkrai has a link in the XY dex to the 6th gen POTW and a link in the DPPTHGSS dex to the 4th gen POTW.
On the #th gen dex, put a POTW link to the respective gen POTW.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
If you click the image of the pokemon it sends you to the pokedex page.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
TCG strategy guides?

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Hey, Serebii. Do you plan to make an OR/AS style themed after Primal Groudon and Kyogre (maybe also Rayquaza?)? It would be neat to make one, been waiting forever for one after the Hoenn remakes announcement!

Also, is it possible to make avatars for all playable characters in the new Smash for 3DS and Wii U? Thanks.