• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I would like that page you've been tweeting about recently,the one showing the ownership of Pokemon.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Personally, I reckon a link from the pokedex pages to the relevant POTWs might be useful, especially for people getting into competitive...

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
... I probably sound silly, or something along those lines, but the DW artwork of the Mega Evolutions being added in the avatar gallery would be nice...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Personally, I reckon a link from the pokedex pages to the relevant POTWs might be useful, especially for people getting into competitive...

Thing is, I treat the Pokédex as an information source and so it needs to be cold hard facts, and I'm unsure I like the idea of it giving stuff that's down to opinion

... I probably sound silly, or something along those lines, but the DW artwork of the Mega Evolutions being added in the avatar gallery would be nice...

Oh my. I thought I had. I'll rectify this first chance I get.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
A minor thing about the news portal, but could you report on potential Pokemon information sources like Nintendo Direct?

To be able to watch the pokemon movies instead of reading them thanks serebii net me and my cousin are highly good players but now and then we don't even know so we come to you for advice and information when we are stuck and have no idea what to do so it would mean a lot and ive watched nearly every pokemon movie and episodes but I haven't watched all the movies so I would really like to watch them thank you if you do read this and do what I ask it would mean a lot and a great help because I can't find them on YouTube or anywhere they are all blocked im even that big of a Pokemon fan I still have my collection of Pokemon movies still in video vcr right next to me but unable to watch them anyways bye now

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Probably been suggested MANY times but a search feature in the avatar gallery would be really helpful. I've wondered if there were any pictures of certain Pokemon from the anime but I don't want to have to slug through every single page just to find some nice screenshots!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
To be able to watch the pokemon movies instead of reading them thanks serebii net me and my cousin are highly good players but now and then we don't even know so we come to you for advice and information when we are stuck and have no idea what to do so it would mean a lot and ive watched nearly every pokemon movie and episodes but I haven't watched all the movies so I would really like to watch them thank you if you do read this and do what I ask it would mean a lot and a great help because I can't find them on YouTube or anywhere they are all blocked im even that big of a Pokemon fan I still have my collection of Pokemon movies still in video vcr right next to me but unable to watch them anyways bye now

That would be highly illegal, so I cannot to that. Sorry.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I would like the mega evolution page to be intergrated with X/Y and ORAS mega stone locations, sprites, stats, and the flavor texts listed in Pokemon.com (I don't think Metagross has one).

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
This is probably known, but it's annoying me quite often:
- The Pokedex button on the forum links to B/W Pokedex, whereas it would make more sense to have it link towards X/Y Pokedex.

Other things that would be handy:
- A breeding chance calculator on Serebii, such as this one: http://destinyknot.tk/
- A Legendary encounter calculator. Same as above, but used to calculate how much chance you have to encounter a 5IV Groudon through soft-resets etc.
- Not sure how much work this is, but it would be nice if there was an Egg Move calculator. If you aren't breeding within the field group it can be very puzzling to figure out what breeding chain you have to go through in order to get all desired egg moves on your Pokemon. If a tool would simply show you the quickest path, that could make things a bit easier.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Not sure if it has been asked already, but I would like a way to insert emoticons in the VMs, if that's possible. The regular forums have this option, so I don't know why the VMs can't have a similar thing as well.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I don't know how relevant this is, because if I remember correctly, there was an attempt to update the older generation games-sections. I still play the classic games and it has been an eyesore that the RBYGSC-Pokédex still only says the TM-numbers in the ancient grid and not the actual moves. Or anything on the Stats for that matter.

I would like to see a feature put in place that allows you to change the icon/bar that corresponds to your post count, so that people could keep one that they liked and unlocked in the past.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
This is for the website, not the forums.