• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want the next evil organization to be like?

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
I want to see a Pirates team with Water and Dark Pokemon.
I also would like to see Team Rocket envolved in the next gen too.
I think it would be cool to see a new team and an old, resurrected team facing off and trying to conquer the world of Pokemon. :D

trapezechimpanz

I want something like R/S/E, but more like this:

One team is helping you (Team A), the other isn't (Team B).
You do double battles with Team A throughout the game against Team B.
Team B is looking for the legendary opposite the one on the box.
Slowly throughout the game Team A gets obsessed with the legendary that is on the box.
Team A is stronger than Team B so they end up taking control of a legendary without getting foiled by you.
You have to fight the legendary, and use a special sort of Pokeball to capture it. (Something like a snag ball, so that you can cath a Pokemon during a battle)

Something like Cipher. Pokemon 2D NEEDS Shadow Pokemon!