• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want to see in a Let's Go Adaptation? Ash's return to Kanto?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Moonlight Starlight

How about Orange Islands. I think it would be great if Ash's classmates visit the Orange Island and meet some of the old challengers that Ash went up against. And it could do something great for Lana to do and goal for her to become one of the OI trainer challengers. S & M should do something for the OI arc getting more recognize in that place more and old characters challengers too .

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
How about Orange Islands. I think it would be great if Ash's classmates visit the Orange Island and meet some of the old challengers that Ash went up against. And it could do something great for Lana to do and goal for her to become one of the OI trainer challengers. S & M should do something for the OI arc getting more recognize in that place more and old characters challengers too .
I feel like the Sevii Islands has a lot more content packing, not to mention some fairly interesting lore behind some of those places. Like the Valley of Ruins filled with Apocalyptic-focused Pokemon or that it's home to Lorelei of the Elite Four etc.

Moonlight Starlight

I
I feel like the Sevii Islands has a lot more content packing, not to mention some fairly interesting lore behind some of those places. Like the Valley of Ruins filled with Apocalyptic-focused Pokemon or that it's home to Lorelei of the Elite Four etc.
I really do like to see more of the OI being explore more and it would do will connecting with the S&M generation and some of the old characters challengers especially having Lorelei too. I only think wisely on the right stuff of this to happen.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'd say over 50 episodes at least, from 2018 to 2019, from Let's Go to Gen 8.
we still have to account for (at least) poni island arc, alola league arc, and something something team skull something something, and some fillers, which at best would leave us with around 30 episodes

Leonhart

Imagineer
Moonlight Starlight said:

The Orange Archipelago is anime-exclusive though, so I don't think it would be a fitting promotional tool for LG: P/E.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
I'd like to see Satoshi's friends battle the gym leaders in 'serious' battles. Kaki versus Takeshi and Katsura, Suiren versus Kasumi, Maamane versus Matis, Lillie versus Erika, Gladio versus Kyou, and maybe Satoshi getting a rematch with Natsume and Katsura? Those would be fun ways to celebrate Kantou. Tossing in another Satoshi versus Shigeru seems like a no-brainer, too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi versus Natsume was rubbish, so I wouldn't mind a hypothetical, well-written rematch. The thing is that since we didn't see Natsume when Satoshi revisited Yamabuki City in AG, I don't think the chances of Natsume coming back now are any better.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Why would a remake get an anime adaptation? They're bringing the LGPE advertisement to Alola.
FRLG: they went to Kanto
HGSS: the Johto Festa arc
ORAS: Ash and Serena got the ORAS Pokédexes

All remakes have had impacts on the anime.

Friendshipper

Gotta Love 'Em All
I would like the original idea of movie 20: Ash and his classmates meeting every old companion of Ash maybe in Kanto who knows?

Exactly what I want to see.

Memories, nostalgia, friends meet each other, old Pokemon come back, some fights here and there, Ash get Eevee and maybe a birthday party, and then an introduction to the next generation. Seriously, something like this should have already happened.

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
FRLG: they went to Kanto

I don't know man, FRLG released in Japan on January 29, 2004 in Japan and September 7, 2004 in the USA, while Ash went back to Kanto in AG132 "Scott and the Battle Frontier!"which aired June 23, 2005 in Japan and April 8, 2006 in the USA.

I doubt that the anime would decide to heavily promote games that had been out for for over a year/2 years. It more of a promotion for Emerald due to all the Battle Frontier stuff (released September 16, 2004 in Japan and May 1, 2005 in the USA).

Leonhart

Imagineer
Apslup said:
I don't know man, FRLG released in Japan on January 29, 2004 in Japan and September 7, 2004 in the USA, while Ash went back to Kanto in AG132 "Scott and the Battle Frontier!"which aired June 23, 2005 in Japan and April 8, 2006 in the USA.

I do agree, although AG had a few episodes where Kanto Pokemon showed up en masse when LG/FR came out, which served as promo at least.