• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want to see in a Let's Go Adaptation? Ash's return to Kanto?

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
-Return of Gary
-Return of Primeape
-Ash using some of his Kanto Pokemon, especially Kingler, Muk and Tauros. When was the last time any of them were even used in battle?

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
I don't think they'll do LGPE in the anime and will probs go straight to gen 8 from SuMo.

In the hypothetical situation that they did, I doubt it would be a Kanto journey. Maybe another anime-only region? That'd be cool

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I don't think they'll do LGPE in the anime and will probs go straight to gen 8 from SuMo.

In the hypothetical situation that they did, I doubt it would be a Kanto journey. Maybe another anime-only region? That'd be cool
Every odd-numbered generation has had a filler saga.

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
Return of Primeape

While I do think that if they do go back to Kanto Ash will use his Kanto Mons and Gary will make an appearance, I seriously doubt Primeape will be coming back. For one, there's really no need since Ash has some many other strong Pokemon, along with Primeape being a shitmon in the games. Also, nobody other than long-time fans of the franchise will really care. Kids watching the anime wouldn't even know that Ash had a Primeape.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
With only 50 episodes remaining and a whole bunch of things left to cover I seriously doubt there will be enough room for a filler saga.
OI was only 34 episodes, and Da! was only 20 episodes.

Red and Blue

OI was only 34 episodes, and Da! was only 20 episodes.
Still I can't see all of the remaining plot points (Hau, Eevee, Misty and Brock, Guzma, Poni Island, three remaining UBs, and the league)being finished in just thirty episodes. And there is matter of if Ash actually wins this time. All of that may require all fifty episodes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Red and Blue said:
With only 50 episodes remaining and a whole bunch of things left to cover I seriously doubt there will be enough room for a filler saga.

I think a dozen episodes could work, yet since DP and XY didn't have filler sagas to promote remakes, I doubt SM will do a filler saga either.

MockingJ

Banned
-Return of Gary
-Return of Primeape
-Ash using some of his Kanto Pokemon, especially Kingler, Muk and Tauros. When was the last time any of them were even used in battle?

Gary coming back wouldn't make sense though because Blue isn't the rival in Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee. So there'd be no connection.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
Gary coming back wouldn't make sense though because Blue isn't the rival in Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee. So there'd be no connection.

Shigeru at least has relevance to Kanto in general, plus his game counterpart is in the Gen VII games, which adds another layer of relevance to SM as well.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
He could come as some celeb like his game counterpart was for the Battle Tree

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
when the anime changes sagas because the games change, the games' changes aren't always taken at face value. The Battle Frontier was never in Kanto in the games lol.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
when the anime changes sagas because the games change, the games' changes aren't always taken at face value. The Battle Frontier was never in Kanto in the games lol.

And the end result was a colossal paradox, since BF arc still shows plenty of hoenn pokemon which during JL prof oak said were very rare in kanto region.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

MockingJ

Banned
Shigeru at least has relevance to Kanto in general, plus his game counterpart is in the Gen VII games, which adds another layer of relevance to SM as well.

I forgot that Blue was in Sun/Moon but still, I think the new Let's Go rival dude has a better chance of appearing in the SuMo series than Gary.

nickdt

Nothing, since its not gonna happen, since there isn't enough time.

Brock and Misty go to Kanto, Hau is Alola native, but they prolly bring up his Kanto background, Eevee with the hairstyle, those hairstyle Pikachu's. We will get enough Lets Go Promotion as is.