• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want to see in Serebii's Coverage after Release?

pikachu500

Elite Champion
I want to see if the 4th gen Pokemon like Mothim, Torterra, etc. will keep there plat. sprites or the ugly old D/P sprites.

Grover

The Fire trainer
I'm so pumped for this game!

This is gonna be my epic Heart Gold team!
;157; Blazer ;034; ToxusMaxus
-Flamethrower -Earth Power
-Hidden Power -Megahorn
-Sunny Day -Rock Slide
-Solarbeam -Strength/Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb

;181; Zaptap ;094; F.E.A.R.
-Discharge -Hypnosis
-Signal Beam -Dream Eater
-Charge -Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast/Punch -Dark Pulse

;217; Rampage ;199; AquasMaxus
-Avalance -Surf
-Facade/Slash -Nasty Plot
-Brick Break -Psychic/Zen Headbutt
-Protect -Ice Beam/Blizzard

totallytywa

trade?

My brother and dad live in Japan, I'm visiting them in 2 weeks, and I am buying both, would I be able to trade pokemon between Japanese HGSS and English DPPt?;292;

coolespeon

I dont know.
screenshots of everything as soon as possible. also^^ yeah, I would like to know if DPPt are compatible with HGSS.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
more infor about kimono girl is more then welcomed

The World King

Last Kingston Alive
Red beating the (eff) out of the player.

Seriously, I've been waiting for some footage on the battle vs Red.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Eh, just small stuff really:

~If the Tanabata/Nintendo Zone Jirachi has any affect on the game.
~How one can get Magnezone, Probopass, Glaceon, and Leafeon in the game.
~Version exclusives, for now I'm assuming that they remain the same as GS, with the addition of Groudon and Kyogre, but I want confirmation.
~Safari Zone Pokemon, Bug Catching Contest Pokemon, New/Changed Locations of Pokemon, Locations of 3rd/4th Gen Pokemon, although I should probably wait for a Pokearth update.
~A bit odd, but what glitches from Platinum were fixed. The Pal Park, Cloning, Weather, and GTS Trade Evolution glitches. I'm kind of doubting Serebii will cover this, but it would still be nice.
~If the Notorious Truck is still there in Vermilion Harbor.

That's all really. The other stuff, like sprites, legendary locations, gym rosters are already revealed or are definitely going to be revealed as time passes.

Yay.

Last edited:

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
Pokewalker info, Which trees holds Berries, The Pokethlon, and what pokemon can you get if a GBA game is in your DS.

tjtjpoke

Ambimedityph
i just hope that the sevii islands were in the games
and just for an added bonus some side storyline saying that silver is giovanni's son

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I'd like to see experiments, like trying to evolve feebas, like, get 5 feebas, and try to max out the stats (pokethlon) using aprishakes, and then level up each, or maybe, trade a pokemon with contest stats, and then check if the pokethlon stats reflect the contest stats.
Or maybe exploring a lot, seeing which pokemon exist and where, doing a bunch of info on the safari zone and aprishakes would be great!

mario_128

where is the gracidea

Then again, I would like to know if the seas are full of tentacool

And room decor and mystery gift, whatever it has become

Last edited: