• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want to see in Serebii's Coverage after Release?

smartie

Blastoise07, what is the OW? :eek:

I really want to know pokemon locations. I also hope they put a thread here for all your poke location/other discoveries. This will make the coverage faster and bigger!

aykay

PKMN toughguy
firstly I'm most concerned with new moves. be they learned, tutored or bred.

after that sprites are nice to see. I don't want any storyline spoiled, but I'd like to know if there's additional kanto storyline.

also, additional gameplay mechanics previously unreleased would be good to hear about.

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Everything.

~Ledyba;165;

AyameHikaru

Alt-Reality User
Everything.

~Ledyba;165;

That's not very helpful.

I'd like to have the pokewalker usage info. Like step by step how-to-use instructions.

^^ And mystery gift info, so that I can go to Yellow Forest.

Rex Kamex

I'd like to know what the ingame coding names are for the guy and the girl character, if that's okay. If Serebii doesn't do it, that's okay, hopefully somebody else will.

Anything else I'd want to know would probably be covered anyway.

talala

-changes from gold/silver similar to the changes from d/p you did for platinum
-a page on kanto and its importance
-details on legendaries and their locations
-walkthroughs
-details on every pokethlon minigame
-pokewalker guide
-everything thats usually in the pokedex (moves, locations, etc.)
-gym/e4/frontier/rival rosters and type advantages/disadvantages
-bug catching contest info
-safari zone pokemon
-headbutt tree pokemon
-all the important buildings and their importance
-gift pokemon (example bills eevee)
-team rocket plot info
-a lot more that i'm not thinking of right now

Last edited:

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
That's a relief, although you'd have to be careful, your coverage is ranked one of the best, so many websites will try and steal information without credit.

They steal from serebii.net cause it has the most updated, quick and most accurate coverage than all of the other sites. But yeah he has to be careful, it did happen with Platinum last year iirc.

gym leaders/e4 rosters + levels - really curious to see if/how they've changed
pokemon locations, sprites and movepool changes
more info on new features like the pokethlon and safari zone
changes to old features such as bug catching contest and headbutt trees (if any have been made)

How about legendaries that we don't know about/pokemon from other regions that will be in the Johto Dex? :p I'm looking forward to those as well on top of those you mentioned. Will be playing the game too, so who knows! :p

MetaPheonixPal

Lots of details about Kanto
If we can trade with DPPt before E4
If water pokemon can walk on land
Awesome Pokearth map things =P

Grei

not the color
-Pokethlon Coverage
-Shiny Following Pokemon (if a Pokemon other than Red Gyarados is caught that's shiny, see if that one works, too... Red Gyarados might get it's own simply because it's a part of the plot)
-Kanto (obviously)
-Aesthetics (like wind and battle scenes in different areas)
-Different Pokemon available in different places
-Different given Pokemon

I'll add to this list of obviousness if I think of anything else.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I've been reading through all this and top three that's taking priority are the following:

(1) Gym Leader/E-4/Lance/Rival Rosters
(2) Kanto
(3) Pokémon Locations (wild & Legendary)