• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want to see in Serebii's Coverage after Release?

kemal07

I would really like to see a list of Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members who appear out of their gyms/rooms, where and why they appear

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
I just remembered that i wonder what the apricorn balls will becom in DPPt >_<. That has been driving me nuts >.>

Probably just regular Pokeballs. I want to see Pokewalker coverage. I want to know everything it does.

Miaquamarine

Jats605 said:
I just remembered that i wonder what the apricorn balls will becom in DPPt >_<. That has been driving me nuts >.>

Hah! It's driving you nuts .. Apricorns! Driving you nuts.​
Get it? Because apricorns are nuts! Haaaahaha.. :3 -shot-
Wow. I'm so special.​

Brave Birdy

Hah! It's driving you nuts .. Apricorns! Driving you nuts.​
Get it? Because apricorns are nuts! Haaaahaha.. :3 -shot-
Wow. I'm so special.​

And you use the apricorn nuts to make pokeballs.

I really think that the apricorn balls will just appear as regular pokeballs in DPPt, I remember someone giving an explanation as to how this was possible and it involved hex coding, or something. It seemed reasonable, so that's the explanation I'll stick with.

Feraligatr001

Silver Trainer
I'd like to see the gym leaders do actions b4 battling and the Elite 4 too.

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
If you can select Another pokemon in the other 5 slots to follow you (If it's possible)

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Sprites. Before anything else, I want to see most to all of the new Sprites.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Another thing I'd like to know, and maybe someone can answer this for me. I know now that we can trade with DPPt right after getting a Pokedex. Would I be able to trade from Japanese Silver to American Diamond and vice versa?

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Actually, I kinda want to know the Version-exclusives too. After all, in Japanese Gold and Silver Donphan and Ursaring were the exclusives (respectively), and in the US, it was reverse.

codemonkey85

Pokémon Hoarder
Sprites. Before anything else, I want to see most to all of the new Sprites.

New overworld sprites for the win. I love the ones we've seen so far.

But I'm sure we'll be satisfied with what Serebii puts up.

dulden

Dragon Master
ya defintly a list of the new sprites

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I'm most interested in seeing which Pokemon are available, and when and where.

Sprites, too.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
i really must know what other pokemon i can catch because who knows what is different in the grassy areas. :p

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'd love to see:

New levels for trainers
Pokemon data (when and where to find em)
New Regional Dex
How DPPt tradin' works

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
I just want Joe to upload his videos on Youtube. Nothing on Nico Nico yet, although it is 5AM right now :(

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I just want to know more cause ..It's weird that no information about johto dex is up