• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want to see in Serebii's Coverage after Release?

BioRanger

Beginning Trainer
I'd only like to see a section about the Trainer Card. Nothing more.

doctor worm

I want to know:
-the pokemon exclusive to each version
-how early you can get larvitar, houndoom, slugma, murkrow, and growlithe
-if in the beginning it is still confusing as to whether you are supposed to name your rival ???
-all the pokemon that are in the bug catching contest post-national dex

Truongman4life

Shiny Obsessed.
i still want to see what surf looks like during the game. and would like to see some of the shiny pokemon walking with you.
would they end up with the same kind of sprites or get their own shiny version?

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
Explanation of GB Player
All Items
Rematches
Cameos and/or Guest Characters from other games (Leaf/Green?, Kris?, Brendan?... others?)
and a lot of other things also :)
Everything

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
Hmmmm, I've become recently curious whether or not your if your partner Pokemon is Shiny, does it show up shiny outside the battle in overworld form?

Someone should look into this :p

I'm also wondering if you'll be able to catch certain Pokemon earlier in the game.
(Larvitar, Slugma, Ponyta, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Houndour, Teddiursa, Skarmory, etc.)
Having to get them in Kanto/late in game was a nuisance in the old games >_>;

Last edited:

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Pokewalker please :D

Hmmmm, I've become recently curious whether or not your if your partner Pokemon is Shiny, does it show up shiny outside the battle in overworld form?

Someone should look into this :p

I'm also wondering if you'll be able to catch certain Pokemon earlier in the game.
(Larvitar, Slugma, Ponyta, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Houndour, Teddiursa, Skarmory, etc.)
Having to get them in Kanto/late in game was a nuisance in the old games >_>;
Larvitar, Misdreavus, and Murkrow are in the Safari Zone, and Teddiursa and Skarmory will probably keep their same locations. It's unknown at the moment about Slugma and Houndour.

And shiny Pokemon do follow you.

Pokemonforever

I want to see Serebii cover apricorn balls and what happens when Pokemon caught in such balls are traded over to DPPt...
Edit: Rank up!!

Rebelleon

Koffi- Drinker
Map comparisons between GS, C, and HGSS

LugiaRider

ITEMS LIST, TMs & HMs, G/S and HG/SS Differences, Map Updates, Major Characters, HG/SS Version Differences, Missing Pokemon, Forme Changes, PokeWalker Full Coverage (I still don't completely understand it). Thats about it... if only one of those were added as a page I would be happy. :)

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
I'd love to see if the Odd Egg is back in the game. So far I haven't heard anything about it and if it is in the game I think it would be nice to know if the same Pokemon appear from it as in GSC.