• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want to see in Serebii's Coverage after Release?

Volcanic Murk

Stupid Genius
I want to know if there are any changes to the Battle Frontier. I also want to know which pokemon learn the move tutor attacks. They will probably cover this though.

-if in the beginning it is still confusing as to whether you are supposed to name your rival ???

Because you're not supposed to lie to the police. :O
Well you're obviously supposed to name the rival.

johto master

the master of johto.
Well...

Serebii has done all the things that I was expecting...
But I really want to see heartgold and soulsilver areas into pokearth.

Sohashi

not sure if its been posted, but i wanna see what all the pokemon look like when following you, maybe in a seperate section or a new part of pokedex.
Also want the front page to say DPPTHGSS pokedex! Still only says DPPT pokedex

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Now, I would actually would like to see the HGSS Pokedex entries for some of the first 251 Pokemon and see if there are any similarities between those in the original Gold and Silver.

Edit: I would also like to see a list of in game trades.

Last edited:

serenegrace

pokemon cooker
I'd like the tm list.. unless its still the same? :p

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
A list of all the in game trades.

D*N

Musical Star
A list of all the in game trades.

I know a pair of them:

violet city bellsprout-> onix
goldenrod city drowzee-> machop
olivine city krabby-> voltorb
steven/silp.co fortress-> beldum
brock bonsly-> rhyhorn ( with thunder thang)

I don't know if there are more but I don't know

~Mask of Ice~

Contests

Has there been any news on if whether or not, contests will be making a comeback, since you get the accessory case and all?......

If you can transfer your files to a US version when available, or to see if the pokewalker from Japan can link up to a US version. Although, this may have to wait until after the US version is released. It would appear obvious to some, however I am still interested in knowing this so if anyone knows the answer, please do let me know!

I would also like to know how to translate some of the game to English, if there is an easy way to compensate for the Japanese writing then let me know about that as well. :)

Edit: Are the in-game level up moves the same as Diamond and Pearl? I'm sorry if these questions (or similar ones) have been asked already.

Last edited:

Johto King

2nd gen all the way!
i really wanna see a walkthrough for the game like a guide book.

DSDark

Breeder
i would like to see what that text is when the character is talking with Palmer. Seeing how it would have to differ from what it was in DPt.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I'd like to see if you can rematch Red after beating the E4 a second time. You can Fight the E4 and all the gym leadrers again, so why not Red too?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..I want to know more about pokemon receive in trades

Rainy_Day

Swimmer
I know that a page was made for Pokemon that learn new attacks in HG/SS, but it doesn't seem to be updated. I would love to see a page that lists all the new naturally learned moves and egg moves (or any other moveset changes); it's been very frustrating trying to search through the Pokedex pages trying to see the little "only in HG/SS" notation. Plus, I just want to see who's been improved!

DSDark

Breeder
I know that a page was made for Pokemon that learn new attacks in HG/SS, but it doesn't seem to be updated. I would love to see a page that lists all the new naturally learned moves and egg moves (or any other moveset changes); it's been very frustrating trying to search through the Pokedex pages trying to see the little "only in HG/SS" notation. Plus, I just want to see who's been improved!

there are really only a few changes in movesets so what there is, is it.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
A page with the egg moves would be an even bigger mess than what we have

???

C Spriter
What about info on if shiny pokemon will remain shiny in OW? General info on any actual signifigance of pokemon following you would be nice. EX: to they sometimes find items, being able to tell a pokemon's level of happiness, you know, stuff like that.