• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does Deoxys say? (PMD)

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Can someone tell me what Deoxys says so I can be annoyed before I even find him?

I don't remember exactly what he says, but he says something along these lins. ".........Where am I? The meteor collision brought me here. I am Deoxys, I came from space. Who are you? Answer me!"

Now, I didn't particularly find it too annoying, but the reason why people would probably be annoyed at it, is that it takes forever for him to say those lines. You just can't skip through them quickly, and after the tenth time hearing him say that after an annoying 20 floor dungeon (because you didn't recruit him), it might become annoying. Actually, the most annoying part about the dungeon is going through the dungeon itself, battling Deoxys after his speech, failing to get him, and then having to start all over again.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
hmm.... That's annoying to me....

suicune_dancer

I'm the Bogeyman!
Deoxys says:

".............
Where...
Where am I?
There was a sudden explosion...
And I awakened to this...
What is this place?
I am Deoxys.
I came from space.
If you know, tell me.
I must know...
What happened here!"

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
THAT is annoying, he is so bossy!

suicune_dancer

I'm the Bogeyman!
Yeah, but just feel happy that you get to kick his a** :p

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Or get yours kicked. He's no joke.

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
deoxys is only lvl 35 hes easy infact to complete all dungeons you should only need to be lvl 60 or higher lolz truthfully anyway

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
crap, I can't recruit him! What is his recruitment rate with a lvl 67, Platnum Rank, and Friend Bow?

ForeverFlame

crap, I can't recruit him! What is his recruitment rate with a lvl 67, Platnum Rank, and Friend Bow?

Umm... Pretty high... Well, it's good enough for you to go to Deoxys countinuously. I mean, battling Deoxys millions of times isn't a bad thing. Meteor Cave is one of the best quick-training levels in the game, because all 20 Deoxys give out piles of EXP. And all you can find is Poke, and after all 20 floors you get lots of money.

I like Meteor Cave, and I'm secretly glad that I never recruited Deoxys yet.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
I don't know the get rate exactly but I'm around level 72 at Lucario rank with the friend bow and still don't have him so he's hard!
;151;

IceyMeadows

Espeon Lover
okaaaaaaay, his get rate is -10% o.0. Soooooooo, I guess a friend bow would add a errrrrrrrrrrrrrr 0.12 - 9% chance? so that would be maybe -1%. With platinum rank would give a......... 9% chance on (I think) soooooo maybe 8%? And then lv60+ would give a.......... 7% chance soooooooooooo final perecntage : 15%. I think?

Around 12.5 %, but I'm not sure because I don't know how the ranks work. However, it should be anywhere from 5-12.5% recruit rate. If you want to work it out on your own, his base recruit rate is -10%. However, even with the fairly high recruit rate (at least compared to other pokemon's recruit rate), it's still hard to get him for some reason. It took me a whole lot of tries (I'm sure in the twenty's or thirty's) with level one hundred, Friend Bow, and Lucario Rank to get him.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
that dungeon is great for exp and money but.......
YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT TO MANY TIMES!!!!!!
it is very annoing to do that.
hm.... average amount of floors for person trying to recruit deoxys= 400 floors.

pokeprince

crazy kid
It was actually pretty easy for me on my last game, the second time I cleared meteor cave with my level 100 venasaur (not holding friend bow) it joined my team.(The easiest way to get through meteor cvae is to hold x-ray specs)

Yeah, I recruited him at my second visit there. My items were huge apple and reviver seedx2 + X-ray specs my swampert was holding.

Fire Suicune

I've battled it about 15 times and it still won't join me. My Swampert is at level 100, holding the friend bow, and at Lucario Rank. It's easy to beat it (in my opinion), but it's such a hassle going through a twenty floor dungeon just for you to end up back at your home empty-handed. I try not to collect the money; it wastes steps and I have enough...

-F.S. out

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
i don't see why its said to be so hard they say it has 900 hp which is true but its seems easier than that.

the legend master

raikou is worse.