• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does the bottom half of Diglett/Dugtrio look like?

I've always wondered this, especially since my Dugtrio learned Slash even though they don't have visible claws/arms.

Thoughts?

RachelRach00

Lieks Mudkips
the answer to this is the same answer to how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop. THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.

What does Diglett look like underground? What does Cubone's head look like under the skull? Where do Pokemon eggs come from? Why is the day-care couple too blind to know where Pokemon eggs come from?

Yeah, there's even more I forgot.

jellsprout

inb4disturbinghomosexualdugtriopicture

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
That's hot.

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
You might be better off filing that under "Better off not Knowing" lol

Though I've always wondered about that myself... I don't have an answer either.

miu miu

Nothing, they're just brown mole things that can move
p.s. that's a hot pic of dugtrio *to miles "tails" prower*

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I personally think that there isn't much under the surace. It is probably just some sort of claws used to dig.

Kim62

Hello
the answer to this is the same answer to how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop. THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.

About 209, I know, I checked.

Any ways, diglett/dugtrio probably has a mole like body.
The real question is whether Dugtrio is three Digletts or one Diglett with three heads.

Last edited:
a pair of little clawed feat much like a moles. still i thought it whould be a drill.

JQ2ujrx

Burned By Passion
well...its a mole...probably some claws, feet, and a small body.
But, I have no idea. Ash should battle a diglett or dugtrio who uses scratch or slash.