• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does the bottom half of Diglett/Dugtrio look like?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Diglett is shaped like a capsule, which is split into two parts. One side (the side with Diglett's face) has many spikes. The other side has many holes which the spikes slide into. To dig, Diglett rotates itself very quickly. To attack, the top half detaches and launches at the foe. If Diglett is using Scratch or something, it fires with the spiky part facing the opponent.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
maybe the rest of it's body is like a drill'_'

Creeper

om nom nom
Nothing. Semsisc Toss a Dugtrio in Poke Batte Revolion and..........you'll see what i mean.
If your too lazy go serach it on Youtube.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The fact that it knows scratch and slash indicates that it has claws; my theory is they're so fast, you never actually see them.

Every "real" diglett I've seen on deviantart has been portrayed as having the body of a mole. So, I go with that theory. Its classification also makes me think this (yes, I'm the guy who calls anyone who calls psyduck a duck ludicrous, but the slash thing also points that out).

Golem25

I don`t even want to know how the rest of Diglett`s and Dugtrio`s bodies look like. I likethem the way they are now, and not knowing what the lower half is adds a bit of mystery.

Though I did see one deviantart image that.....no, I`m not saying it. Too much trauma.

araveugnitsuga

They have one foot underneath.
The pokedex shows it's print like a foot.

Sonikku

Kanto Starter Fan
I don`t even want to know how the rest of Diglett`s and Dugtrio`s bodies look like. I likethem the way they are now, and not knowing what the lower half is adds a bit of mystery.

Though I did see one deviantart image that.....no, I`m not saying it. Too much trauma.

Oh but please, do tell.

Cubone999s

Expert trainer
I think it would probably have some sort or diggey claws hopefully nothing like a rabbits lol. But more like mole claws really;107;;107;

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
diglet is just a brownhead on top of a drill/claw-like tool

dugtrio...

mas

His claws might be hiding.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Maybe he has the gateway to Hell under his body.
All crappy attempts at humor aside, it's possible it could be worm-like with claws all around it.

"70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)"

Just quoting an idiot's sig on this thread. More like 5% of Serebii uses Ubers. Seriously, if you actually went on Wi-Fi, you know that almost everyone has actual, EV'd non ubers.

I also posted earlier on this thread. But honestly I think he's just an average mole with an odd red nose. He reminds me of Resetti from Animal Crossing for some reason.

EDIT:

Whewt, finally got a Mild Yanma. xD

Last edited:

pokemaster001

;222;
Nothing. Semsisc Toss a Dugtrio in Poke Batte Revolion and..........you'll see what i mean.
If your too lazy go serach it on Youtube.

hey! it's my job to say that!! nobody else gets to point out the obvious!!! me is god!!!!