• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does the bottom half of Diglett/Dugtrio look like?

petstock

PokeDillon96 Just so you know the sig says 70% of serebii users not 70 % of the wifi battlers. Thier may be a large difference who knows...

And I belive that Diglett and Dugtrio are just giant mutants able to crash everything and move fast as but unable to allow light on to the rest of thier body as it will KO them...=P

megacool8

ZOMG A COOKIE!!
180px-Digglet_underground.jpg

Kim62

Hello
I wish everybody would stop posting horrifying images any ways...

1234950246418.jpg

Cloverfield monster rejection?

BTW now that I think about it maybe diglett's body resembles the earth. I mean, when he's shiny the earth around him changes colour.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I think the "dirt" that always surrounds Diglett/Dugtrio is actually part of it's body. Hence why you can battle with Diglett/Dugtrio indoors.

Now to ruin everyone's fun:

Diglett has feet, as it mentioned in Mystery Dungeon.

Play HG/SS with a Diglett out and jump over ledges... it will follow you, and omg dirt follows... maybe.
Use Diglett in the Pokethlon hurdles thingy... more dirt follows... probably.
Have Diglett out and go over Ecruteak's invisible floors.

btw, I doubt the sprite would change, any... just thoughts.

Dattebayo

Banned
It could be a long neck that never ends, that's what I'm guessing.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Disturbing images, some were funny.....

But, I kinda have to agree with Dark Gamer GS, how diglett might actually do something when jumping off the ledges, probably not, but, wouldn't that mean the ground is flying?

I haven't thought of the whole diglett thing that much, but, now it's stuck in my head....

Though seismic toss was a good idea to test (Mwahahahha!)

Farmermon

Is back once again!
Now to ruin everyone's fun:

Diglett has feet, as it mentioned in Mystery Dungeon.

Play HG/SS with a Diglett out and jump over ledges... it will follow you, and omg dirt follows... maybe.
Use Diglett in the Pokethlon hurdles thingy... more dirt follows... probably.
Have Diglett out and go over Ecruteak's invisible floors.

btw, I doubt the sprite would change, any... just thoughts.

I was thinking the same. I think its kinda a mole thing with the dirt actually being a part of it body. Mostlikely its just small claws and stuff.

Illusione-Tempus

He reminds me of Resetti from Animal Crossing for some reason.

Maybe sudden appearances which won't let you go away until it's over? I mean Diglett with Arena Trap, Resetti with his bunch of bla bla bla which is rather annoying.

Well all those theory off Seismic Toss, HGSS mode and such will make me lol, and also clever.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Maybe sudden appearances which won't let you go away until it's over? I mean Diglett with Arena Trap, Resetti with his bunch of bla bla bla which is rather annoying.

Well all those theory off Seismic Toss, HGSS mode and such will make me lol, and also clever.

I had the idea of the HGSS thing with the diglett, before I had read the post describing it, but, I hadn't thought it as in-depth as Dark gamer did, but, the seismic toss, was just epic.

ChaRichard

<--- WOOT WOOT!!
I think it's a long tube, going all the way through the earth. So two digletts is one. So if you had one in real life, in china, there'd be another one that's completely linked.