• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does your Mystery Dungeon Team consist of?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
The Network has divided into multiple teams to get the best out of it. The'Galin and Nightbane don't go in all dungeons anymore.

Team Network (team 1):

The'Galin (Infernape)
Nightbane (Sceptile)
Tangrowth
Nidoqueen
Charmeleon
Groudon

Team Chaos (team 2):
Dusclops
Sableye
Sableye
Sableye

Team Future (Team 3):
Dialga
Grovyle (currently un-owned Grovyle or Treeko)
Dusclops

No Celebi on team future because I own Darkness

StarlightPegasus

Live out Loud
I usally use my 2 starters and have a Skuntank and something else like Entei or Shaymin. :D

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
MDRRT:

Machamp & Raichu

MDEOS:

Lucario & Infernape

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Team Network has taken a break, leaving only The'Galin and Igglybuff (who is surprizingly OP) to do the work now.

In opther news, Team Meme has just arosen from the depths, and has concured Mt. Freeze yesterday. It main members are currently:

Derp the Leader (Charmander)
Bulbasaur
Elekid (For lv 13, he's more powerful then Derp because of the gummis he gets)