1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What does your tattoo say?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by RainaXainne, Oct 5, 2012.

1. RainaXainne

RainaXainne Balanced Trainer

I noticed the "Do you respect people with tattoos thread" so I thought I'd make this one.

Some of you realize that tattoos can be very personal in meaning. I want to know what that meaning is to you.

If you don't have one, but would like one, tell us about that.

My first tattoo was when I turned 18. My mom bought it for my birthday/christmas. (though the dates aren't close lol) It is a pink phoenix with yellow tipped feathers. I have it above my right hip, stretching up to the navel. I, like many other people, have experienced hard times. I always wanted to be like the phoenix, and be reborn from the ashes. This is how I try to live my life.

My other tattoo is a chinese symbol meaning tiger. It is black with blue outline. It is on my left shoulder blade. Tiger, I feel, is my spirit animal.

I want to eventually get a white tiger tattoo of it crawling down my side. I want it to stretch from hip to my shoulder where the symbol is. I want to have cherry blossoms around it.
    I also want to add flames to my phoenix.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  2. OldManJenkins

OldManJenkins Lol, wut?

3. SolidWolverine

SolidWolverine Well-Known Member

I don't have one but I've always admired the one Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has on his shoulder, the really nice tribal piece. If I ever got one, that would definitely be the one for me. It would be kinda cool to put tribal signs and other symbols in it to sort of tell my life story

4. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Doubt you will find many people here with a tatoo..

5. OldManJenkins

OldManJenkins Lol, wut?

Yeah most people here are underage. Also the kind of people who get tattoos when they're in their teens usually dont know how to operate a computer.

6. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

i got a tattoo from a closeby library a few years ago, its a tattoo that you stick to your arm and pour water on it until they stick.iits REally easy to peel off. and they say "Reading is fun" and shows a bug reading a book on a leaf.

7. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

I want a dragon on my back and transmutation circles on my palms

8. funrush

funrush Elite Beat Agent

Yeah, this. XD I probably would never get a real tattoo, just reapply a water one every week or two.

Probably a Nightwing... on my shoulder maybe.

9. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

I can't get tattoos, as it's against my beliefs, but I would get an infinity symbol. ^^

10. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

Ahh, another person who wants go be at least somewhat immortal : P

11. Never had tattoos never will. With no intention of getting one either.

12. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

That’s the reason I wont get one…and cuz I get bad migranes daily so the pain to get it put on doesn’t even seem worth it.

I have had many temporary tattoos though… my favorite being the triforce on the back of my hand

13. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

I'd like one of either 2 waves which is supposed to be my birth sign or a maybe a dragon on my shoulder.

I'm very undecided.

14. YaDunGoofed

YaDunGoofed #TYBG

I can't get tattoos for two reasons, my grandfather fought in WWII and saw Jews with tattooed numbers, and a skin condition in my family could break out. BUT. If I could, I'd probably get my boyfriends name. Haha. And the Spirit Animal I think I'd be would probably be a Tiger or Eagle.

15. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

Mine says, "If you can read this, you're standing too close."

16. RainaXainne

RainaXainne Balanced Trainer

Thanks for all the replys!

I can't understand why people are still so against tattoos.
    I can understand religious beliefs and things like that though.

Btw YaDunGoofed, the jews were forced to be numbered, but why exactly does that make tattoos bad?

17. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I don't have one. But, if I were to get one, it would say something to make someone feel better.

18. OldManJenkins

OldManJenkins Lol, wut?

That would probably work about as well as bumper stickers. Cool idea though.

19. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

Well, I had in mind having one saying "Believe" "Never give up" or something like those two.

20. OldManJenkins

OldManJenkins Lol, wut?

Thats cool. Most tattoos just say, "Im such a badass, fear me!"