• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does your tattoo say?

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I noticed the "Do you respect people with tattoos thread" so I thought I'd make this one.

Some of you realize that tattoos can be very personal in meaning. I want to know what that meaning is to you.

If you don't have one, but would like one, tell us about that.

My first tattoo was when I turned 18. My mom bought it for my birthday/christmas. (though the dates aren't close lol) It is a pink phoenix with yellow tipped feathers. I have it above my right hip, stretching up to the navel. I, like many other people, have experienced hard times. I always wanted to be like the phoenix, and be reborn from the ashes. This is how I try to live my life.

My other tattoo is a chinese symbol meaning tiger. It is black with blue outline. It is on my left shoulder blade. Tiger, I feel, is my spirit animal.

I want to eventually get a white tiger tattoo of it crawling down my side. I want it to stretch from hip to my shoulder where the symbol is. I want to have cherry blossoms around it.
I also want to add flames to my phoenix.

Last edited:

SolidWolverine

I don't have one but I've always admired the one Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has on his shoulder, the really nice tribal piece. If I ever got one, that would definitely be the one for me. It would be kinda cool to put tribal signs and other symbols in it to sort of tell my life story

Ferrin

Easily Lost
i got a tattoo from a closeby library a few years ago, its a tattoo that you stick to your arm and pour water on it until they stick.iits REally easy to peel off. and they say "Reading is fun" and shows a bug reading a book on a leaf.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I want a dragon on my back and transmutation circles on my palms

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
i got a tattoo from a closeby library a few years ago, its a tattoo that you stick to your arm and pour water on it until they stick.iits REally easy to peel off. and they say "Reading is fun" and shows a bug reading a book on a leaf.

Yeah, this. XD I probably would never get a real tattoo, just reapply a water one every week or two.

Probably a Nightwing... on my shoulder maybe.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I can't get tattoos, as it's against my beliefs, but I would get an infinity symbol. ^^

Ahh, another person who wants go be at least somewhat immortal : P

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I can't get tattoos, as it's against my beliefs, but I would get an infinity symbol. ^^
That’s the reason I wont get one…and cuz I get bad migranes daily so the pain to get it put on doesn’t even seem worth it.

I have had many temporary tattoos though… my favorite being the triforce on the back of my hand

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'd like one of either 2 waves which is supposed to be my birth sign or a maybe a dragon on my shoulder.

I'm very undecided.

I can't get tattoos for two reasons, my grandfather fought in WWII and saw Jews with tattooed numbers, and a skin condition in my family could break out. BUT. If I could, I'd probably get my boyfriends name. Haha. And the Spirit Animal I think I'd be would probably be a Tiger or Eagle.

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Thanks for all the replys!

I can't understand why people are still so against tattoos.
I can understand religious beliefs and things like that though.

Btw YaDunGoofed, the jews were forced to be numbered, but why exactly does that make tattoos bad?