• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does your tattoo say?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
My tattoo says, I was too young to get one.

I got a random tribal thing on my upper center back, and a sharingan symbol when I was 18....or 19 I forget anymore.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I had a temporary tattoo from my father and it was funny, I had him put a bar code on my stomach, I tried scanning myself at Walmart, it did not work, invalid item code or something like that

Peter Quill

star-lord
I have a star on my left calf which is for my mom.

I'm gonna get a fleur-de-lys on my back somewhere near my shoulder. It's gonna be for my dad.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I have a star on my left calf which is for my mom.

I'm gonna get a fleur-de-lys on my back somewhere near my shoulder. It's gonna be for my dad.

Ahh I got it, a tattoo devoted for someone you know

Ribemba

Garchomp Trainer
i dont like tattoos :S

Dreamy

I don't have any tattoos yet, but what I would get would be a quill somewhere on my body because I love to write. A dragon would be my next one because they are my favorite creature. I would consider getting a snake, because I was born in the year of the snake. A pentacle for sure, as I have practiced wicca and maybe a female figure to represent Virgo.

sidrick

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
I got my first tattoo when I was 14. Its the filipino flag. My parents were ok with it because it was "my heritage" I also have a tattoo of my best friends initials on my wrist <3

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I don't have any tattoos yet, but what I would get would be a quill somewhere on my body because I love to write. A dragon would be my next one because they are my favorite creature. I would consider getting a snake, because I was born in the year of the snake. A pentacle for sure, as I have practiced wicca and maybe a female figure to represent Virgo.

I suggest the dragon and snake together, it would make a cool depiction of both species.

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I really want to do something dedicated to each of my best friends. I think I'll do some sort of foot tattoo. Just because I want a foot tattoo but have no idea what to put on my foot.