• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does your trainer look like?

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I'm just wondering what do people make their trainers look like in the game, since I think the customization idea is at least neat. Here's what my currently looks like. I mainly use Rider A set, except I used Standard Pants B for the leggings.

pbr1.png

pbr2.png

Last edited:

Fireath

The trainer on each of my passes tends to reflect the pass's theme. A couple of examples are my Grass Team uses the Cool Girl with mainly forest clothing and my Region teams makes the trainer look like the regional champion.

Lance is very hard to mimic in PBR BTW...

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Mine is the Pachirisu Girl outfit. Always has been, always will be.

SmartD

My trainer's design:
Cool Hat B
Light Brown Hair
Frameless Glasses
Cool Jacket B
Fingerless Gloves
Cool Pants B
Cool Shoes B
Golden Badge
Pokeball Bag

It's a really cool design.

Last edited:

Inferno52387

Battle Tower Victim
I try to make the trainer on each card reflect the team in some way.

My favorite it my all Electric team. I used the big guy (can't remember what he is called) and was able to create a pretty fair resemblance to LT. Surge

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
Groudon costume atm ^^ Because i'm using my Ruby team which has Groudon in. Otherwise i use cool boy with various blue accessories. (Ok, i'm a girl, but i just like being the boy character. Nothing weird about that)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Cool Girl B (soemtimes A) With red brown hair. .I have alot of passes with her in different outfits

My trainers are pretty straightforward; on each of my battle passes I use a different character. I'm always too lazy to change the way any of them look, tho. :/

Mine was the Magician's Apprentice complete set, with antique specs and chestnut brown hair. I was dead sexy.

BadIntent

MSankey
hmm.jpg

Well, yep that's me. I think the Formal Suits are the coolest outfits in the game. I hope the next installation of a 3D Pokemon game takes customization even further. Who else spent hours of time rebattling Stargazer just to get money to get your character fitted?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Cool Trainer
Hat
Black Top Hat
Shirt
Black Rider
Pants
Desert
Gloves
Fingergless
Badge
Rose (Ah, I was so happy to earn this one item :D)
Shoes
Black/red ones
Bag
Poke ball

And yes, I spent hours playing Stargzaer JUST to buy out the entire store XD Although I still think some items elude me for some reason...

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
A black/red combo of the Pirate set, with some shades :D winning pokemon battles as a pirate makes me feel awesome.

hmm.jpg

Well, yep that's me. I think the Formal Suits are the coolest outfits in the game. I hope the next installation of a 3D Pokemon game takes customization even further. Who else spent hours of time rebattling Stargazer just to get money to get your character fitted?

Yeah, we're two too-cool classy cats for sure. B)

Uka.champion

my person is plain but i going to change into the groudon coustum

Hato

Candy?!
Currently using the Little Boy B type.

Wearing Poketopia Beret, shirt, and pants. In addition, wearing Pikachu backpack and gloves. The shoes are just the B version of the regular. And just for the heck of it, Frameless Glasses for an even nerdier touch. I need to make a more unique outfit...

maxcreigs

Excellent point! and Excellent Idea! The whole idea of Character Customization is cool in and of itself.Also if the way in which the gamer were to Customize their Character if it actually did have different effects.n addition, wearing Pikachu backpack and gloves.The shoes are just the B version of the regular.And I need to make more money.

BODYRAMPANT

My trainer has a suit and top hat on. I like the classier look as a trainer :)

rman7580

NORMAL club member
Cool Boy white
blue eyes
brown hair
wild shades
Green Rider Hat, Gloves, shoes
Black Cool Jacket
Poketopia Pants
Emerald Badge
Pokeball bag