• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What does your trainer look like?

thornmud

<< Happiness...
cool boy, with all yellow and gold clothes, hair and gold pin. HE WAS GOLDMEMBER! i even gave him lines of goldmember from the movie.

thornmud

<< Happiness...
cool boy, with all yellow and gold clothes, hair and gold pin. HE WAS GOLDMEMBER! i even gave him lines of goldmember from the movie.

Antar

Researcher
I've got several sets running, the first two are named after what my wife and I think we're gonna name our kids (awww!) and were kinda designed to look like how I might imagine they might look:

"Sam" -- cool boy, glasses, cyber pants. Kinda want to redesign him to be a bit more unique.
"Sydney" -- young girl, glasses, my wife's eyes (kinda greenish), picnic hat

Designing my third avatar now.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
all the characters are named after the pokemon rpg game name. i can say that i love dressing a bulk guy with a pikachu costume lol. his name is jerk.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
On my first file with my Pearl Pokemon I used a Cool Boy, dressed in the formal wear. Once I beat the final stage of course I had to wear the crown, something about the professional look my trainer had seemed pretty slick to me. Now that I am playing the game again with my HG Pokemon I am using the Tough Guy and keeping it pretty simple, mostly the original outfit the only is addition is that cool looking pair of sunglasses hehehe.

The one with my water team is in a Kyogre outfit, the one with my main team in a Lucario outfit, the one with my Electrivire has... well... I think you can understand where my flow is. :p

My one and only Battle Pass has my character in the Roserade costume. Beating Neon Colosseum was a bit annoying, but I got it. But now I need a Roserade on my team, seems kinda random without it. XD

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Im basically Young Guy A with Black shirt with gold pokeball on it, black hat with silver pokeball pattern on it, yellow, black wristbands, blue jeans, black and gold shoes and wild shades. It looks pretty BA!

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
pikachu hat, pikachu shirt, pikachu pants, red boots, piakchu badge and the disguise glasses. you know. the one with the mustache. hes the muscle man btw.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I have ten passes--five singles teams and five doubles teams. I change their looks every now and then, so it's kind of tough to describe them.

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
My Pearl version me is a Cool Boy wearing almost all the Rider clothing (if not all), with a pokeball bag and a 4-leaf clover badge. He has Emerald eyes and light brown hair and pale skin.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Let's see . . .
Young Girl with:
Tan skin.
Brown hair.
Brown eyes.
Black and Yellow hat.
All black outfit. I think its the Poketopia one.
Shoes. Don't know what color/
Fingerless gloves.
Trainer bag.
And the funny thing is, it looks like me, except i'm not that freakishly skinny :D