• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What DS do you have?

What DS do you have?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • Nintendo DS Lite

Votes: 106 62.7%
  • Nintendo DSi

Votes: 63 37.3%
  • Nintendo DSi XL

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Hello hello hello, please don't shoot me if there's already a topic like this.

I was simply wondering what DS you have :) Vote and write people n_n I have a pink DSi that I love to death. I got it this spring for my birthday money, mainly because I was going to Berlin and the trainride was like 7 hours so I needed some entertainment :) And the pink colour is to die for <3

Anyways what DS do you have?

HyperKeeby

Player Two
I had a DS Phat, but yeah it kinda broke cruelly, dropped SEVERAL times and the screen kinda broke in half LOL.

Right now I have a DS Lite, the red one. I'm not planning to get a new DS until Nintendo releases something much better than a DSi or DSiXL.

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
I have a silver colour DS Lite. I got in summer 2008.

Torpoleon

I have a Nintendo DS Lite which I got in July 2007. I like it, but I'll trade it in for a Nintendo 3DS when I am ready. (Which will probably be in 2012.) My DS Lite is a black one.

Shadow XD001

I had a DS Phat, but its broken (like most peoples), so I got a Black DS Lite in July 2007. Last year in February my dad broke my DS, so he got me a Cobalt (Blue/Black) DS Lite shortly after. I probably should have gotten the DSi, since I could have done Pal Park with my old DS Lite (it sort of works, but looks messed up. Even though the screens both look fine, it's just the part separating the top and bottom screens that's going to break soon)

Anyway, I haven't gotten a new DS since then, but I'll probably get the 3DS. I don't want to get it when it first comes out since it might be a lot of money, but I do plan on eventually getting it.

By the way, Torpoleon and I are brothers so it's no coincidence we got our Ds Lites in July 2007. (even though I needed a second one for reasons listed above)

Last edited:

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Still got the classic one, had it since 2005, if I recall... I may be off
It's still going strong, but if it dies I think I'm gonna go for a Lite so I can still play GBA games without using my GBA which is quite old... it does still work, though, like my DS :)

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
An original Nintendo DS, an Onyx DS Lite that I use for trading between my Platinum and HeartGold and also with my LeafGreen and Emerald, and then my Blue DSi that I use for everything that isn't bring in old Pokemon from LG and Emerald.

I love my DSi :D

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I got the original fat DS, I bought it 2 years ago used, no need to get a new one this one does all that I need it to do I like it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I have only two DS's at the moment; the normal DS and the DS Lite. The normal DS is the silver model and the DS Lite is the crimson model. Not sure if color matters though, they both work the same :p

Yellowtailotaku

Minagami Protector
Two DS Lites (Onyx and Cobalt)
My Onyx one broke when the DSi was released and I just couldn't think of getting a DS with no backwards compatibility.

I've got a DS Lite and it's Pink. It wasn't my first choice in colour but it was the only one the shop had and it came with free games but since it was pink i got girly games like Barbie and Hannah Montana so i traded those in the first chance i had. I didn't bother getting the other DS's since this works fine but i think i'll get the 3DS.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
A white DS lite