• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What DS do you have?

What DS do you have?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • Nintendo DS Lite

Votes: 106 62.7%
  • Nintendo DSi

Votes: 63 37.3%
  • Nintendo DSi XL

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Light Blue DSi

Crystal

The Pokemon Observer
I've got the NDS Lite limited edition.

It is the Limited Edition sold in U.S. Pokemon Center together with the release of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. It is the metallic black (more precisely, onyx) NDS Lite with Dialga and Palkia printed on the front cover. I think this limited edition only had total of 1000 for sale...

I didn't bought it directly from Pokemon Center. I bought it on web from AuctionYahoo when I was traveling to Hong Kong.
It was BRAND NEW! But the price I paid for it was only about 1/2 of the original released price. (It is a VEEEERRY great bargain)

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
I have 2 launch day DS Phats, and a pre-launch DSi (white).

I love 'em.

SmartD

I have a DS lite and my brother has a DSi. I'm planning on getting the 3DS when it comes out.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I've got the NDS Lite limited edition.

It is the Limited Edition sold in U.S. Pokemon Center together with the release of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. It is the metallic black (more precisely, onyx) NDS Lite with Dialga and Palkia printed on the front cover. I think this limited edition only had total of 1000 for sale...

I didn't bought it directly from Pokemon Center. I bought it on web from AuctionYahoo when I was traveling to Hong Kong.
It was BRAND NEW! But the price I paid for it was only about 1/2 of the original released price. (It is a VEEEERRY great bargain)

It's probably fake.

I have a Final Fantasy III DS lite, along with an original (Broken) and a DSi.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i never ditch my gamestuff so i have quite some of it.

a grey DS phat.
3 DS lites in the flavors navy blue, dialga & palkia, and a super duper utra rare white/silver giratina thingy (won it on clubnintendo). since i obviously have no use for three DS lites i gave the navy blue one to me moms.

oh, and a black DSi, works all fine.

Calicocat

Pokemon Hoarder
I still have an original blue DS, which I got years n years ago, when they first came out. Its still in great condition, considering.
Its kinda clunky but I like it, coz its slightly retro now ;)

Cobalt_Latios

2 DS Lites; 1 Black and 1 White.

Black one has some cracks just barely visible near the "R" button on the support for the hinge, otherwise it's in very good condition. White one has the power indicator section of the hinge broken off an is "supported" by a casing that basically has it's own "hinge" thingy as a secondary hinge. Both still work.

I used to have a launch DSphat, but traded it in once I heard that the DS Lite was being released. Oh, and it was nearly murdered by Pokemon Dash causing me to scratch up the screen like you wouldn't believe.

C_L

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I have a DS lite, the newest model that can use GBA link up. I need to trade my Pokemans in my DS Pokemon games, plus I use it for GBA games such as Metroid Zero Mission, which I just completed under Normal difficulty. Yay!

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
A pink DS lite... yes, I'm a girl so therefore I have pink. Listen, my mom got it for Christmas so she was like "Why don't we get her pink so that everyone will know it's hers and not her brother's?" my brother has the clunky original blue DS he got the year it came out.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I still have my original DS that I got in 2005. :p
The hinge is broken and I've gone through countless styluses, but it still works fine.
I'm saving money to buy a DSi XL though.

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
I have 3 Nintendo DS Lites, a white DS Lite, a Red DS Lite with Mario's M on it, (It came prepackaged with New Super Mario Bros) and a Gold DS Lite with the Triforce on it.(It came prepackaged with Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass)
The funny thing is that I lost my Gold DS Lite for over a year, and by the time I found it, I had already bought the Red DS Lite to replace it.

Ultimate Glalie

I have a black DSi and a silver DS Phat. I only use the DS Phat for migration and trading these days.

Raging Ghost

Red Dragon Archfiend
A black DS Lite with a Biohazard skin.