• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What DS do you have?

What DS do you have?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • Nintendo DS Lite

Votes: 106 62.7%
  • Nintendo DSi

Votes: 63 37.3%
  • Nintendo DSi XL

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I been having a DS Lite since late April 2007. The A Button doesn't work quite the same, the L Button rarely works, and the screen is occasionaly difficult to manage, but I'm not replacing it.

EpicScizor

I've got a black DS lite

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
My first DS was the regular one that is silver and I put green fire skins on it that makes it look unique. I then got the DSi on its release date and it is black.

King Slaking

Slaking esque
I got my Onyx DS lite in 2006, for my birthday. It was severely damaged in mid 2009, but strangely it still works. I got my Onyx DSi in late October 2009, it broke down on me twice(0000FEFE message), but it still works.

Last edited:

EliteMaster

I got a DS lite. I refuse to buy the dsi as it does not have a Gameboy slot for my pokemon emerald end leafgreen.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
original and lite, both are broken ( Lcd screen is craacked) its a bummer was going to get dsi and 3ds for teh lols

Aether13

I have a pink ds lite, it's pretty sweet xD

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Red DS Lite FTW people.

Might get a DSi soon, though, since my DS Lite doesn't support the kind of wi-fi my network has.

Celest M.

Celestial Mistress~
I have both a silver regular DS and a cobalt blue DS Lite.

I have a silver DSLite with a Pokemon title sticker on the front. I've had it since, I think, the spring of 2009.

D

Deleted member 133172

I wish the XL would get more love...

Anyway, I have a white DS lite and a wine red DSi XL

Eloi

Electric blue original Nintendo DS. The only one I need.

junpearl63

their rooms
I have a white DS lite, which was a gift from my dad. It still works fine after a year, so I'm not going to replace it with a newer version anytime soon....