• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What DS do you have?

What DS do you have?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • Nintendo DS Lite

Votes: 106 62.7%
  • Nintendo DSi

Votes: 63 37.3%
  • Nintendo DSi XL

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

aclover

VICTORiOUS
a black DS lite and a white DSi, black for trading stuff over to the DSi (mostly platinum pokemon over to HG)

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I have a Silver original DS which I got as a Birthday gift in 2005.I then broke a hinge off it while I was in Cato`s.After this happened,I had to get a Onyx DS Lite at the local Walmart a couple of days before my great grandmothers funeral.I waited till midnight to get my ice blue DSi on the day it was released in America.I then got my Bronze DSi XL the afternoon of the day it was released in America at the local Gamestop.

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
I had a silver original DS until i gave it to my friend because his DS got run over. I also had a white DS Light until i sold it to my mom so she could give it to my litle sister. I have another white DS Light. I got a black DSi for my birth day but my cousin broke it in les than an hour so we brought it back to the store and got a new one for free. I plan on geting a 3DS.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I have a white DS Lite, but I decorated it so it's now more multi-coloured

Pikawho?

(five15)
Red DS Lite, currently. I had a blue DS Phat, but then my dad broke the touch screen. >_<

Dattebayo

Banned
I have a black DS Lite and a Blue DSi.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I have an ancient silver DS, that was preowned when I first bought it xD Its been fixed about four times (got insurance on it :D:D:D)
I really want a new DS to make trading easier - right now I'm having to borrow my friend's DSs all the time, and it kind of gets on their nerves :X

Mudkip8003

First had red/black DSlite, but then it got soaked, i got a black DSi. Plan on getting a 3DS when it comes out. I have my sister's DSlite for Pal Park

Surge360

I have a DS lite

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I have a silver ds and dark pink/ wine red Dsi XL. I mainly use the ds fpr trading between Pt and SS.
Love my Dsi XL, but i'm looking forward to owning a 3DS

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Right now I have 2 pink DS Lites, one of the hinges cracked a little on the first one, therefore the screen couldn't support itself (it's floppy, if you know what I mean), so the Christmas of the year it broke I got another Pink DS lite, and that's the one I'm using today. (The one with the weird hinge still works, I use it on the rare occasion I need to trade between games or stuff like that.)

Before all of those I had a Blue DS Phat. That was a fun thing, it was..... unfortunatley I ended up dropping it in the toilet (hey, I was younger then...) along with Pokemon Dash, so yeah, I don't have that or Pokemon Dash anymore.

Last edited:

GastlyMan

Ghost Type Trainer
Gosh, all you people with 2 DSs. Stop being rich! XD
I have just the standard white DS lite. I don't need any of the DSi features like Internet/photos since I have that on my phone anyway.