• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What DS do you have?

What DS do you have?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • Nintendo DS Lite

Votes: 106 62.7%
  • Nintendo DSi

Votes: 63 37.3%
  • Nintendo DSi XL

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

Skydra

Light blue DSi. Plenty of DSiware stuff on it that I'll transfer on SD to the awesome 3DS when I get it and if you can play DSiware on it.

DSi XL is a kind of useless remake of DSi.

I have a white DS Lite which I bought in 2007 so I could play Pearl. It's still in very good shape, and I have at least one of the original styluses that came with it. I don't plan on getting another console until the slim model of the 3DS comes out in a few years. After a while, accessories will stop being made for the original anyway just like stores no longer sell new DSPhat accessories.

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
onyx & cobalt DS Lite & im not planning on getting rid of it any time soon. got it as a gift & i luv it (i think i got about 3 yrs ago)

eeveerose

Bright Blue DSi! Got it for my 13th birthday from my parents. I love it!
I used to have a pink DS lite, but I decided to give it to my best friend for her birthday, who's little sister promptly broke it in half for no reason whatsoever. :c

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Nintendo 3DS. Got it in Spring 2011.

Idartalis

I used to have a phat DS, until I broke it in two pieces :(

Now I have a non-working black DS lite (a reminder of not to give my little brother a DS :() and a working white DS lite.

tailsxcream fan

Pokemon Master
I have a pink DS Lite cant wait to get the 3DS. Its going to be fantastic.

Charzonsos

Fire/Dragon Trainer
I have a DS Phat (still in great condition minus a few major scratches on the outside). I have a DS lite but the top screen is coming off so I don't use it. I currently use a DSi... though, I wish I wait for the XL's release.

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
I have a white DS lite and a Black DS XL. I want the 3ds but its going to be so expensive. Being I only play 2 DS games pokemon and Zelda I don't know if it will be worth it.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I have a black DS Lite with a Dialga/Pokémon Diamond sticker on it, and a black DSi. The Lite's screen goes too far back, doesn't go into it's normal position anymore due to overuse.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
ds and ds lite.

WhyPikachu?

It should be Snorlax
Black DSi that I got on launch day.
Cant wait for the 3DS.
Will be epic.

TotodileCharizard

I still have the original Nintendo DS, I've had it since the year it came out. xD It's still kickin', and for some reason when I got it I scratched out the bar code under it with a pen. =S I've been thinking about putting at least one sticker to decorate it, but so far it still remains undecorated.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Might want to put the 3DS up there...in the next 6 months.