• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Eevlution are you and why?

WaterMaster315

Umbreon because they are the most unique. Mysterious but still loyal. What about u guys?

;197; ;197; ;197; ;197; ;197; ;197; ;197; ;197;

Hariama, because he's fat and I was once like that Pokemon. He's still one of my favorites.

Note: I lost 60 ponds three years ago.

friend to shuckle

hariama is not an eevolution

i would be jolteon because of it's speed and because it looks cool

Koriinku

Shinx <3
Is that Hariama or Hariyama?

Anyways, I think I'm a Glaceon, no comments added. :p

Uhh...espeon...because it's my favorite eveelution...and it seems very calm and smooth when it moves...and it is very snuggly with velvet violet fur...yes

tha mewlova

i would be an umbreon because
1. they look like awsome
2. nice defenses ( i rock at defending myself)
3 his colours ( especially shiny) would suit me at night

jolteon135

Jolteon because of the amazing speed and it looks awesome but I could also be Umbreon I guess. I'm mysterious like Umbreon.

Badasseon, the banned eeveelution that wields a chainsaw and a herring. Type: Random.