• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What else? (RMT, OU)

Manix

Another round?
What else? A team made from boredom.
Regular Shoddy Ladder play, which means:
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Freeze Clause
Species Clause

Lucario@Focus Sash
Adamant: 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
Ability: Steadfast
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- ExtremeSpeed

Typical SD Luke. Leads since Tyranitar leads are quite common, and other things that are able to be set up on.

Azelf@Choice Specs
Hasty: 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 Atk
Ability: Levitate
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Explosion

Simple attacker. Normally, when it takes enough damage, I swap to this next pokemon...

Togekiss@Leftovers
Bold: 252 HP/216 Def/42 SpD
Ability: Serene Grace
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash

A combined Plot passer and flinchhaxer. Generally leads with Thunder Wave, then either goes with Nasty Plot or Air Slash.

Cresselia@Leftovers
Bold: 252 HP/96 Def/162 SpD
Ability: Levitate
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Restalk Cressy. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Ninjask@Focus Sash
Adamant: 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 Def
Ability: Speed Boost
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor

Simple BP'er. Protect first turn, SD second, Protect third, BP fourth. Generally passed too the thing below...

Slaking@Choice Band
Jolly: 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
Ability: Traunt
- Giga Impact
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw
- Fire Punch

Built to smash. Just attacks. Kills practically everything in sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try this. Just try.

Last edited:

Ka-King!

[-SSSS MUIJN960WWWWW
You missed a few clauses(like freeze and species)...And Slaking would be able to destroy teams if it weren't for traunt. It's bulky, but your opponent can do weird things while slaking slacks. Make it bulky, and after speed boost, slaking won't need all that speed.

Manix

Another round?
Besides that, what do you recommend I change it's bulkyness? And what if I don't get to pass the speed? Answer me that. Change it, just because of one thing that might go right? I don't think so.