• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What else should occur around the Snowpoint episodes?

What else should occur around the Snowpoint episodes?

• Monferno easily looses its control when Blaze activates as it didnt master it while a Chimchar

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Some sort of special Snow evet e.g. Snowboard competition etc.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Elite Four Bertha Debut..her cloths are for a cold climate (scarf,jacket).Training her ground types?

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Elite Four Glacia. She does mention she's from a cold region and since Wallace appeared later.

• An Ice Rock episode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of the following to evolve unexpectedly; Happiny or Buneary

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • A new capture for James, Brock or Dawn

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Hunter J causing Havoc bit before the Mt.Coronet-Galactic showdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Galactic Commander Jupiter's Solo mision at Lake Acuity

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Just random fillers

• Total voters

kemal07

The title says it,,,I personally can imagine Bertha's debut around a snowy place due to her warm clothing scarf jacket etc. Maybe training against elite four Glacia??

milenadrg

The title says it,,,I personally can imagine Bertha's debut around a snowy place due to her warm clothing scarf jacket etc. Maybe training against elite four Glacia??

What should Hoenn Elite Four do in place like Sinnoh?
But it's good idea seeing Bertha here, I agree with that one...

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
What should Hoenn Elite Four do in place like Sinnoh?
But it's good idea seeing Bertha here, I agree with that one...

Why would the Hoenn Champion and Kanto Pyramid King be in Sinnoh? Stuff has been made up for them to do, so the same could happen for Glacia.

milenadrg

Why would the Hoenn Champion and Kanto Pyramid King be in Sinnoh? Stuff has been made up for them to do, so the same could happen for Glacia.

But unlike Glacia, Brandon has already appeared before and that would be her first apperance, Wallace already appeared, it would be boring bringing Glacia, too...

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
I would say both, new capture for James and Jupiter solo appearance. I love them so much, they need an episodes focus on them.

doku888

Where am I?
I dunno...

Dawn catches a Kirilia
Brock's Happiny evolves
Brock catches a sneasel
James gets an Abomasnow
Jupiter goes solo
Glacia vs. Bertha

yeminied

I would like to see the elite four Bertha appear, that sounds interesting.

A special snow competition would be nice as well, James and Brock could win it, that would be nice,

Jupiter having her solo mission is definitely needed, we need more Team Galactic

And some good random fillers would be good in this new climate. This is the first time snow has actually been in the official region so they could do something good with that.