• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What else would you like to see in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

- the departure of Jessie, James, Meowth and Wobbuffet from Team Rocket
- The appearance of a disabled Pokémon trainer
- James retrieving Cacnea from training (and its evolution in Cacturne)
- regions referring to Poland, China, Australia and Norway
- the emergence of an organization that wants to ban Pokémon fights around the world.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I just want the old Gym Badge quest format back.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
More topical episodes based around current world issues.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
- the departure of Jessie, James, Meowth and Wobbuffet from Team Rocket
- The appearance of a disabled Pokémon trainer
- James retrieving Cacnea from training (and its evolution in Cacturne)
- regions referring to Poland, China, Australia and Norway
- the emergence of an organization that wants to ban Pokémon fights around the world.
- If they can develop the regional evil team not have most of them being punching bags to trainers, I'm down with that
- I'm cool with that. It makes accessible to more audience, including disable people in which they can relate the characters to.
- Not sure I want to see James back though. I'm one of the people who doesn't want to see Ash, Pikachu & TRio anymore. They had so many series to shine before already.
- China is too big and I can see it divided into at least into 3 regions to represent the Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong areas. Japan had 4 regions, USA had 2 regions, England & France got 1 each. Australia is big too and outside of the 6 main cities, the rest of the country is sparsely populated. Poland and Norway look fine to me.
- I dunno, I would find the organization boring and probably controversial if it resembles to the animal rights organization like PETA. Pokemon's appeal as a franchise is the fights between the creatures.

DuskAstral

- Not sure I want to see James back though. I'm one of the people who doesn't want to see Ash, Pikachu & TRio anymore. They had so many series to shine before already.
I do not understand this sentence. After all, it is about the return of Cacnea.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I do not understand this sentence. After all, it is about the return of Cacnea.
I still don't want it because I'm tired of James. Unless you want to him to just retrieve the Pokemon and be gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.