• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Episodes Aired on your Birthday?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
For me? 11th March....

Dub:

11 March 2000 - Navel Maneuvers (Ash got the Sea Ruby Badge! ;)...)
11 March 2006 - Saved By The Beldum (Start of the Hoenn League)
11 March 2006 - From Brags to Riches

Raw:

11 March 1999 - Crystal Iwark (dub = Crystal Onix)
11 March 2004 - Dancing Battle! Runpapa! (dub = Go, Go Ludicolo)

Last edited:

TeddiUrsa

Dub: A Cacturne for the Worse ( pretty cool, huh? Harley´s debut in the dub ^^)

Raw: The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis ( not thaaaat good, but at least it is no sensless and boring johto episode)

I missed a few very cool episodes by a day or two like Friend and Foe Alike in the dub by just one day or Claydol Big and Tall in the raw by just one day as well :(

Anime-Ash

My birthday is June 21.

Dub->1) June 21, 2003- Better Eight than Never
2) June 21, 2007- Arrival of a Rival
3) June 21, 2008- Tanks for the Memories

Raw-> 1)June 21, 2001-Pocket Monster Superstar In Love(The Screen Actor's Guilt)
2)June 21, 2007-Explosive Birth! Cycling Road(One Big Happiny Family)

5 Good Episodes. I think I have the most so far.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I only had one episode air on my birthday, and I expected it to be a romance-oriented episode (Birthday: March 14). Instead, I get the raw EP240: Magcargo: Catch the Hot Heart, yet another Johto filler that actually had Misty do something instead of just "being there".

I find it amusing though that 12 episodes, Dub and Raw combined, aired 1-2 days before or after birthday. May not be anything to write home about, but it's still interesting.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Dubs
205. 4-46 446 1 Jun 02 The Screen Actor's Guilt
310. T-35 Movie 6 1 Jun 04 Jirachi: Wish Maker

Raws
152 The Dark Pocket Monster Deribiru! /Dub Title: Hour of the Houndour

A movie and houndour's and smoochum's debut

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
So far, these are the only episodes (1 dub, 3 raws), on May 27.

Dub:
(Season 8: May 27, 2006): Sitting Psyduck

Raw:
(Season 1: May 27, 1998): Pokémon Victory Manual / The School of Hard Knocks
(Season 2: May 27, 2000): It's Southern Island! Everyone Gather! / A Way Off Day Off
(Season 7: May 27, 2004) Pokémon Contest! Ruibosu Tournament!! / Cruisin' for a Losin'

DVD:
(US) Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai (2008)

Last edited:

RagTag

Shroomin'
My birthday is October 5th which is apparently the day Bye Bye Butterfree fist aired...Great my least favorite episode of all time is the one that airs on my birthday :/

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
My birthday has ZERO episodes of raw.
And the dub that aired on my b-day is "No Big Woop". (3/31/01)

AstralEon

The one and only.
Ok, I got 1 Dub and 3 Raws

Dub:
151- 4/7/2001, Tunnel Vision
I didnt like this episode much. Still, I always wondered what happened to Jigglypuff and Snubbull in the later season.

Raw:
398- 4/7/2005, Begin! Grand Festival! (1)!
399- 4/7/2005, Fierce Fighting! Grand Festival! (2)!
400- 4/7/2005, Decisive Battle! Grand Festival! (3)!

Whoa! Three episodes in one day. Now thats something. Sad thing is.... Ive never watched it....maybe i should....

Last edited:

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
My b-day is on April 5

For me in dub: Hocus Pokemon in 03
Lol, I got Ashachu episode, but I remembered it aired a day later because Kids WB aired on WCIU and played Kids WB on Sundays.

RAW: Sonansu Disaster! in 2001
Pocket Monster Contest! Sonou Conference!
Deciding Match! Pochama VS Pottaishi!! Double episode 2007

I remembered these on my b-day, the Sonansu Disaster I never seen.

I actually found amusing that featuring Raichu like episode or cameo, my fave Pokemon was like a few before or after my b-day like the PIka and Goliath episode which was 2 days before in Japanese.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Dub Air dates: Apparently its Caterpie's Big Dilemma, June 10 2006

Raw:
Stray Pocket Monster: Hitokage 1997
Nidoran's Love Story: 1999
Beginning Challenge! Sky Match - PokéRinger!: 2004

Hmm, I find it strange that there was only one dub verison that aired on my birthday yet I got three for the Japanense verison

Hotshot

Let's see...April 1st...April...

Aha! (these are for dubs)
Episode 216 - Tracey gets Bugged
Episode 822 - Date Expectations
Episode 823 - Mean with Envy

HoennMaster

July 22:

Raw:

Island of the Giant Pokemon
Lizardon! I Choose You!! (Charizard Chills)
The Film's Riding on Bakuuda (Lights, Camerupt, Action)

Dubbed:

None

firelovindocker

DUB
362. 7-47 747 20 Aug 05 Crazy as a Lunatone
363. 7-48 748 27 Aug 05 The Garden of Eatin'
i can't be bothered lookin at the raw

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
The raw "Pokemon Paparazzi" is the only one, and it was 10 years ago! My birthday is in July, which isn't season time for the American airings.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Born on December 2, 1986. Let's see...

Original Japanese episodes:
- "The Stormy Cycling Road" (11th birthday - December 2, 1997). I actually never saw this episode in either its Japanese or dubbed form, so I don't know what I'm missing aside from a rather large continuity error regarding Musashi and Kojirou's past.
- "Bull's Magnificent Life" (13th birthday - December 2, 1999). a.k.a. the one where another pink Normal Pokémon starts following the main characters around for the sake of a running gag.
- "Falling in Love with Kucheat! Hasubrero's Runway" (18th birthday - December 2, 2004). All right, one worth mentioning! This is the episode where they experimented with using American sound effects from the Warner Bros. and Hanna-Barbera libraries, and it made the episode sound much more lively and funny, in my opinion.

Dubbed American episodes
- "Once in a Blue Moon" (14th birthday - December 2, 2000). Probably right about here is where the writers began to realize that the GS Ball wasn't going to serve any real relevance after all.
- "The Whistle Stop" (14th birthday - December 2, 2000). Oh yeah, Kids' WB was airing two new episodes a week at that point. Just a random filler meant to introduce Ledyba into the show's universe, nothing really special about it.

One

TR
My Birthday was on 21st of April so....

Japanese Episodes:

-- "Saiyu City Arrival! Nyasu in Boots!?"-"Like a Meowth to a Flame"

American Episodes:

--"The Fire-ing Squad"

Lol at my misfortune.