• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What ever happend to the chihuahua on the taco bell commercials?

Keoh

Mr. Short Temper
oh dang, I forgot about that guy.
He's probably dead by now..

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
The Taco Bell chihuahua and the Frito Bandito are currently in Mexico, making commercials for Taco Bell down there.

"Aye, yai, yai, yai...I am the Frito Bandito..."

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I was driving around in ol' Mexico.
I got lost and I didn't know which way to go.
It was was dark and I was in the fog.
I RAN OVER THE TACO BELL DOG!

Rave

Banned
I'm surprised people are still talking about this oversized rat.

mewfan1

No idea where it went. But, as long I can get my Grande Soft Taco's at Taco bell, I am perfectly happy. :)

Rave

Banned

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I have no idea what you're talking about, but it's probably either dead or too old to perform. Or Taco Bell thought they'd change their ad campaign and the chihuahua now lives in LA with many beautiful poodles.

facetious

facetious
Interesting how a few posts of mine go amiss every time I go to sleep with no notification whatsoever.

Must be a forum virus.