• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What ever happened to that third pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misingnoglic

I always pick charmander ;004;, rival picks squirtle ;007;, so what ever happened to that final starter? ;001;

Be as creative as you can, dont say it rots away in the pokeball (but thats a question for another thread, what happens in the pokeball)

so, i believe that professor oak decided to train the final pokemon, until it becomes ub3r, then he becomes the broken pokemon master

JJJ

Pokemon hunter
hmmmm. this is a teaser. What indeed? Lets see Prof. Oak takes it and uses it to beat the elites so he can talk to the champion with you when you beat him. (really how do they always get access?)

OR

Oak sets it loose so that it lives in that forest full of bugs there. Unfortunately it catches a mutated version of pokerus that actually makes them sick. (really what's with that too? Virus help? Honestly) And just after you leave the forest there is a great epidemic of the disease which is blamed on that mad that refused to budge. He's hung for sorcery and the whole village falls into chaos as everyone starts to accuse everyone else. (Grim, I know)

OR

Poor old Bulby gets trashed by oak and the pokeball sinks to the bottom of a lake. Then oblivious to his surroundings bulbasaur escapes the pokeball and drowns in the lake. (poor chap) (still a funny scenario)

OR

Oak keeps it and cherishes it like golem with the ring of rings. Being like "It's mine.. ALL mine!!" And being insane oak hugs the poor bulbasaur to death (Darn all drags aren't they?)

Ahh well I can't seem to be positive today.

Ammako

Well, at least in D/P the three starters are taken.

But I think Oaks "trains" it (Actually, he's feeding it with Rare Candies and Drugs) when we're not looking at him, then when we turn around, he puts it back on the table.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
he sells them for scrap metal! (i know that made no sence)
no, i really think that he just waits for another trainer to start off. and when they don't come he plays baseball with the pokeball

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it's very obvious it's the same as what do we all do with our pet^^
we raise it nicely and keep it alive that's what every living property of a human needs.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
Well, I think the third Pokemon just stays on the table there, untouched.

Larry

It is Professeur's Oak's only Pokemon that he uses and he beats the E4 with it but it is in a Pokeball so you can't see that it is level 100.

becker89

oak trains him
btw,oak was implemented as a trainer in the game,he had a strong team,
its possible he was planned to be another event after elite4.
therefore the last poke i presume would be in that team

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Oak trains him, or possibly Daisy Oak. Daisy with a Squirtle (my game) would be cute and I like my theory.

Pearl's Perap

Oak, being the cenile old fool he REALLY is, forgets about it and it eventually rolls off the table and gets lost to the winds of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.