1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Waters spirit, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chemicaldude

Chemicaldude SomethingUnoriginal

Pinsir should definitely have an evolution, maybe Bug/(Steel, Dark, Fighting)

I would like to see Jynx get an evolution also.

2. mew..

mew.. What do you want?

jynx/....,,yeh they would look weird....yet fascinating???

i think scisor should have an evo. like intead of a steel body its a diamond body =9

3. Alzi

Alzi Toon link

A breloom. It should look like a fat mushroom that is a defensive wall.

4. PokeProMaster

PokeProMaster Nike-Air-Force

Pinsir, Stantler, Lucdisc.

A couple more Eeveelutions would be cool.

For the Pinsir evo it should be Bug/Steel. Stantler should be kept normal. Luvdisc should be again just the single type of water.

I would like to see a ghost eeveelution, that would be cool. Also a ground eeveelution could be nice to.

5. hello moto

hello moto Top of the morning

Qwilfish, luvdisc, pinsir

Qwilfish should evolve into a defensive monster
    luvdisc a powerful water type
    pinsir - a Bug/dark (ultimate psychic killer)

6. Sir Lucario

Sir Lucario Lucario

a Kangaskhan Pre - Evo and a Zangoose.

7. pokedude001

pokedude001 mid trainer

altaria ,should be a bigger cloud

8. *****

Farfetch'd should evole. It could be Outrageou's

9. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Arrancar

Personally i want to see eevee have an evolve for EVERY type

Immagen a dragon eevee or a Ghost Eevee

10. PokeProMaster

PokeProMaster Nike-Air-Force

if zangoose gets a pre-evo / evo (which ever you mean) Seviper should 100% get one too because there like closest rivals EVER!

however, i dont think they will get them either a pre-evo or evo because they are like huge rivals and in the dex entry it says these two pokemon have been fighting each other for so long....

11. WynautQueen

WynautQueen Pokemon Caretaker

Shoot, I can't remember if I posted it in here.

But I want a Wobbuffet evolution called "Sounanda."

12. Cerulean21

Cerulean21 Time Traveller

A Milotic Evo would be nice, with even more defensive stats like Cress or so, also a Corsola evolution based on a reef and two new eeveelutions, this time Steel and Ground or Flying (this would be the first single flying type pokemon^^)

13. wildlifericky

wildlifericky Icemaster

I think a new weezin evolution would be good they could call it sneezing or something, if they can do it with magneton then weezin shouldnt be a problem!

Id like to see a flying evolution for eevee too as well as a pre-evolution of lapras, an evolution of chatot (some sort of macaw like in appearance) and another evolution of breloom cuz i think he looks like he needs one, just my opinion really

One other idea i think would definatly sell would to have another evolution of pikachu other than raichu! A bit like how gloom can evolve into one of the 2 pokemon!

14. Omega

Omega Togepiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Honstly I think they should cut it out with the new Evos, they need to make new pokemon.

15. SoulGuardian

SoulGuardian PICHU ROXORZ!

A Jynx evolution to go with Electivire and Magmortar!

Also, some more Eevee evo's.

16. Tails07

Tails07 Well-Known Member

Flying Eevee evo
    Pinsir evo
    Jynx evo
    Qwilfish evo
    Chatot evo
    Stantler evo

17. shinybagon

shinybagon Looovveee<3

I think Chatot needs to evolve =]
    & I think there should be a male evo for combee.
    Shaw! =]

18. handsockpuppet

handsockpuppet water-types FTW

I'd like new evos for my team, like a new Bastiodon evolution or a new Abomasnow.
    Bastiasauros
    Yetiflower

LOL

19. Kenta master

Kenta master Marsh Trainer

Delibird Evo

It would be cool to see a ;225;'s evo, something like a dark king pinguin, to be kind of nemesis of ;395; U know what I mean?

20. muumajii23

muumajii23 Well-Known Member

How many more animals can they do?? They have done so many of them, except really obscure ones. Do you want more water pokemon?? The reason there are so many is because there are so many water animals, and they based so many pokes off of animals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.