• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SphealDrill

Sunflora, Pachirisu and Luvdisc. They really need them.

Other than that, I was hoping the Pikachu ripoffs of R/S, but that doesn't seem very likely. Maybe Floatzel?

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
What I really want to see is an Evolution of Rapidash, in which it becomes a Unicorn (fire, flying). Pretty sure it was mentioned earlier. Also it should evolve when it has full happiness and it grows a level near a temple/shrine/alter. That would be sweet!

Also I don't really like a ditto evolution, if it still knows that same attacks, but gets stronger... but it would be a nice twist in a way...

Last edited:

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
I would like to see fire/ghost type actually that has the ability levitate.

or a fire/big type.

The reason i say this is because i have just been battling with a Fire type team and all of them (apart from Charizard and Moltres (notcounting Ho-oh)) are weak to ground type attacks, so it would be cool to get one that is not weak to it or can dodge it.

Also, a fire/grass type would be VERY interesting !

Keaton

Custom User Title
Sunflora, Pachirisu and Luvdisc. They really need them.

Other than that, I was hoping the Pikachu ripoffs of R/S, but that doesn't seem very likely. Maybe Floatzel?

Floatzel would be great.

Especially since atm he looks so bad.. ¬.¬

I think he needs to be come a water version of Arcanine...fast and physical based - with the options of mixing it up...all four stance would be more beneficial to his looks... ~nods~

;419;

Ok first i think we sould add thrre new types wind, light and magic
For specifics about these types (like resistances and defense and stuff like that check out pokemonfactory.com)
Now i think the following pokemon types sould be changed:
Lugia = wind/flying think about it aero=wind
Ho-oh = light/flying rainbows and sunny day is light
Cresselia = psychic/light to combat darkrai
Darkrai= dark/ghost it does look like a ghost and besides its types have a 4x weakennes to light
So far i agree withe all evolutions listed so far

E4 Edo

I think that jinx need an evo... i just think so

nivek

... Yawn?
I would like to see fire/ghost type actually that has the ability levitate.

or a fire/big type.

The reason i say this is because i have just been battling with a Fire type team and all of them (apart from Charizard and Moltres (notcounting Ho-oh)) are weak to ground type attacks, so it would be cool to get one that is not weak to it or can dodge it.

Also, a fire/grass type would be VERY interesting !

(I was thinking up Fakemon starters and I thought of a fire bear that could become half-ghost)

Lets see...
Jynx Evo
Zangoose Evo
Seviper Evo
Lapras Prevo
Illumise/Volbeat Prevo
Tauros/Miltank Prevo
Other Eeveelutions
Male Combee Evo
Whiscash Evo
Cherrim Evo
Bannete Evo
Kricketune Evo
Wobbufet Evo
Buneary Prevo
Kecleon Evo
Castform Prevo
Etc. Etc.

Ditto - omg I wonder what it would do...
I thought of Dittwo too...

poke-loser

not infernape
First of all legendarys will never evolve. Sorry but then theyd have 2 make a super uber tier for darkrai evo like really
anyways i would love a
Quagsire evo man this thing would own like swampert who greatly overshadows it now :(
Masquerain evo really we cant have heracross gettin all the bug sweepers glory
Kricketune, Ariados, ledian, mothin, wormadam (called wormadamit) volbeat and illumise evos see above Bug Powa!!
Kecleon evo i love lizards
and many more deserve evos but im much too lazy to type them all...

Mr. Guy

Banned
Evolutions of Castform. Pokefactory had an evolution of Castform called Castorm. It evolved by leveling up Castform while it was holding a Kite. It was Dragon/Wind. It was freakin awesome. Boltweiler was Dark/Electric and was the evolution of Manectric. It was cool, and I hope it gets a real equivalent.

elite_nidoking

Unofficial GymLeader
Electrode maybe sumthin less...ball like?
Delibird
Girafarig looks like he can have a promising evo
duvdisc
Mawile
Pachurisu
maybe give kangaskhan a pre, tauros too
Sharpedo just cuz he looks half done with no tail
and more evee evos woooo!! XD

Last edited:

smartie

Girafarig, a pre-evo would look very cute!
Stantler, an evolution of him would be pretty cool.

There are much more!

Thor's Beard

Definately an evolution of magcargo, maybe with cannons on the shell like blastoise...

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
Personally I'm hoping for a Parasect evo, 4x resitance to ground & Fighting and access to Spore needs some love lol

foxfyre

Ninetales Queen
Dunsparce. Need I say more?

JohtoPro

Sleeepy!
Personally I'm hoping for a Parasect evo, 4x resitance to ground & Fighting and access to Spore needs some love lol

You just sold me on Parasect Evo.....just sucks with the 4x fire/flying weak but still good resistances neway.

I really want Electric/Flying Parcharisu Evo....

Lanturns got great typing and needs to make a statement in the OU arena moreso...Cloyster too...great physical wall and spinner/spiker, he needs some love.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Dunsparce, Qwilfish and other Johto UU should get an evolutionDunsparce, Qwilfish and other Johto UU should get an evolution..

Status
Not open for further replies.