• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Well after alot of checking i think that Mr. Mime, Jynx, Gyrados (to a Dragon form), Donaphan, Absol, Pachirisu (to a part flying form) are the possible ones to get a new evolution in the 5th generation.

I can understand why people would want a Dragon type Gyarados but why Donphan and Absol?

Mawile XD

ello thar
Lapras, Luvdisc, and Shuckle would be awesome with evolutions. Luvdisc could actually be strong... ^^

The-Chimchar-Kid

Energy Poke
awsome evos

Spinda EVO type = Fighting
Zangoose EVO type = Normal
Seviper EVO type = Poison and Dark
Unown EVO type = Psychic
Wooper ULTERATIVE EVO type = Ground and Water
If you have any other ideas E-mail me.

captainstupid91

a.k.a. psp91
I think it would be awesome to see Charmander evolve one more time.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I think it would be awesome to see Charmander evolve one more time.

Well considering that Charmander is a starter pokemon it is not possible (in my opinion) for it to get a new evolution because the creator might think of giving the other pokemon new evolution but they would never think of giving the starter any new form of evolution.

I can understand why people would want a Dragon type Gyarados but why Donphan and Absol?

Well i thought about Donphan because if the makers can make a new evolution of Piloswine why can't they make one for Donphan. As for Absol i don't know i thonght that it needs to become a bit more powerful so thats all.

Extra:- Well i thought that since Heatran is the only legendary pokemon to have gender, could it mean that it might be possible to breed it in the future 5th generation game like how Manaphy could be breed to get Phione because it is a bit odd for a legendary to have gender isn't it.

Dusk

Dawn
I don't see the point in pre-evolutions, so obviously I'm not going to suggest any of them.

I'd like to see an evolution for Pachirisu, Jynx, Qwilfish and Luvdisc

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Spinda EVO type = Fighting
Unown EVO type = Psychic

I don't think either of these would get an evo. They're just too.... something!

.Extra:- Well i thought that since Heatran is the only legendary pokemon to have gender, could it mean that it might be possible to breed it in the future 5th generation game like how Manaphy could be breed to get Phione because it is a bit odd for a legendary to have gender isn't it.

I don't think any of the other legendaries will get a pre-evo. The only reason they made Phione was because Manaphy was technically a promotion with Pokemon Ranger and being able to breed Manaphy would undermine the whole point of making it promotional. Also, there are now several legendaries with genders (example: Latios, Latias, and Cresselia).

Last edited:

awesomedude59

Lapras, Luvdisc, and Shuckle would be awesome with evolutions. Luvdisc could actually be strong... ^^

lapras already owns but you shouldnt mess with it anyway
its like one of the last untouched unevolving pokemon from 1st gen. as ive already stated

but i wanna see less evos except for a preevo of onix and kangaskan

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
more eevee evos (steel,fighting? flying?)

They've pretty much exhausted every type that makes sense with Eevee. Seven is enough evolutions for one Pokemon.

lapras already owns but you shouldnt mess with it anyway
its like one of the last untouched unevolving pokemon from 1st gen. as ive already stated

Farfetch'd, Tauros, Ditto, Pinsir, Kangaskhan, and Aerodactyl still have no evolutions, either.

Last edited:

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
A Jynx evolution called Valkyreeze[Valkyrie and Freeze, natch] that's Ice and Fighting.

How to match up with the other two Kanto evolutions...

awesomedude59

They've pretty much exhausted every type that makes sense with Eevee. Seven is enough evolutions for one Pokemon.

Farfetch'd, Tauros, Ditto, Pinsir, Kangaskhan, and Aerodactyl still have no evolutions, either.

hence the words "one of" and i mean lapras is awesome and they mentioned it before. i dont really care about the others but they still need to stop making so many pointless pokemon

Mr. Guy

Banned
Magcargo evo: Fire/Steel. He'd basically become the defensive version of Heatran.

Aerodactyl evo: Aerodactyl got hurt in the transition from ADV to DP. He needs to evolve, into a Rock/Dragon type. He can keep Rock Head, but Pressure doesn't suit him. Change Pressure to Levitate.

Carnivine evo: He needs one. Possibly Grass/Dark.

Camerupt evo: Yes. Fire/Ground typing can stay, as long he can keep Solid Rock. Oblivious should be replaced with Flash Fire.

Wailord evo: Not sure what he can evolve into. But needs to evolve.

Ambipom evo: Aipom getting an evolution didn't help him as much as we hoped. A third evolution would be nice.

Delibird evo: He's completely outclassed by Articuno.

Delcatty evo: She really needs it.

Kecleon evo: This guy has solid special defense, but that's it. Evolve him. It could be named something like, "Chamuflage" or something like that.

Electrode evo: Make him Electric/Steel dammit. I'd call him Electron. Soundproof really has no practical use on this guy. I want him to be like a defensive version of Magnezone.
So Soundproof should be replaced by something like Detonate. Detonate: This Pokemon automatically explodes after 5 turns. Basically, he gets to stall for 5 turns, then explode.

Ledian evo: Bug/Fighting. I'd like a Bug/Fighting type than can be used as something OTHER than a Physical sweeper.

Linoone evo: It's not even FUNNY how bad he needs it. Normal/Dark

Lumineon evo: It needs one. Question is, if it's a Butterfly fish, should it be Water/Flying, or Water/Bug.

Mantine evo: Do I even need to explain?

Mawile evo: Could be the first Steel/Dark type.

Abomasnow evo: He's already OU, but he still needs a slight boost.

Skarmory evo: Think what Dusknoir did to Dusclops.

New evolution of Tyroque: Hitmonoris. There's a Hitmon based on Bruce Lee, and one based on Jackie Chan. So why can't Chuck Norris have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.