1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Waters spirit, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooseman5775

Mooseman5775 Well-Known Member

an evo for pinsir and a pre-evo for it that is also a pre-evo for scyther that evolves into either of them depending on the held item. like maybe tweezers or razor blades?

2. jolty jolteon

jolty jolteon Jolteon Trainer

Pachirisu, Forretress.

3. Nitro101

Nitro101 Member

Magcargo should evolve into a Fire/Steel type. Imagine, a giant lava snail with a steel shell with cannons sticking out. Awesome. Heracross is fine and does NOT need an evolution. I know Scyther didn't.

4. Nitro101

Nitro101 Member

Magcargo should evolve into a Fire/Steel type. Imagine, a giant lava snail with a steel shell with cannons sticking out. Awesome. Heracross is fine and does NOT need an evolution. I know Scyther didn't.

5. Nitro101

Nitro101 Member

6. Nitro101

Nitro101 Member

7. Nitro101

Nitro101 Member

8. ShinyFufu

ShinyFufu Arriving glacially.

Mrs. Mime would be awesome.

9. cjeilers

cjeilers Serebii's Breeder

Delete some posts Nitro101. A bridge between Tauros and Miltank twould be cool, and a way to get Tyrogue females would rock. Jynx needs an evo. So do pokemon like Qwilfish and other weak NU's. I'd love for even the slightest chance to put them to good use.

10. Camby

Camby < OH HAI!

i reckon they should make 4 eeveelutions for this gen, 2 exclusive to each game.
    there should be 2 exclusive caves/ islands that appear in each the game after you defeat the elite 4 that you can evolve an eevee on (sorta like moss rock but onlyaccesible after defeating the elite 4).

11. BigPinkEgg

BigPinkEgg Pokemon Breeder

Oh theres defidently some musts here lol

Lets see..

Eve-loutions: Poison type, and maybe a flying type ( making the first solo flying type )

A **houndoom evolution making a cerberes type pokemon would rock socks. Defidently a **lapras evolution. **Pinser evolution would tickle my fancy lol. Maybe a baby **kangasghan or somthing. **Relicanth needs some props so maybe it could become a giant sea monster like magic carp or feebas.

*#*#*#*And the best one by far would be a gender evolution from seadra to Queendra. Think about that stuffs

12. LUK3

LUK3 Well-Known Member

Torkoal & a rotom evo would be great!

13. Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r Well-Known Member

Rotom evo! No way! Legendaries never evolve, it won't happen! I think Banette should have an evo, seeing as Dusclops had one.

14. DeanoDance

DeanoDance Well-Known Member

Rotom isn't actually a legendary, as it can breed, despite the fact you get the Legendary encounter music when you battle it...

15. Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r Well-Known Member

Really? I thought it was.

16. Glitch Mew

Glitch Mew Well-Known Member

Shuckle evo that can do damge!

17. Pokemon__

Pokemon__ Bucephalus

I'd like to see Farfetch'd evolve into a giant ostrich with two razor-sharp leeks.

18. igsey

igsey Yes, I rock ^^

Razor... Sharp... Leeks...

19. Shadow Dialga

Shadow Dialga Well-Known Member

I would like to see a Steel evee evolution a Skarmory evolution, Qwilfish evolution, Heracross evolution, Seviper, Lapras, and Ariados.

20. deosys

deosys Blaze Trainer

Manectric evo named Magneshock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.