1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Waters spirit, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. munchlaxboy

munchlaxboy Catching up on XY

Shuckle, Pachirisu, Mr.Mime, Sudowoodo, SUnflora, and Muk. In my FakeDex I already have a Muk-evo and its awesome.

2. pipersgirl™

pipersgirl™ <This girl rocks!!

I want to see anoter shellos evo.

3. Rensch

Rensch Well-Known Member

Heracross, Pinsir, Luvdisc, Girafarig, Pachirisu, Mr. Mime. Jynx, Sudowoodo, Sableye, Mawile and perhaps Tropius are all pokémon that could use and will likely get an evolution at some point.

4. igsey

igsey Yes, I rock ^^

Yeh, Tropius needs an evo. No idea what into, seeing as it is already based on a Diplodocus.

5. manga-ka

manga-ka Doujin Author

Tauros could use an evo, no idea into what though. Banette as well would be nice

6. Bungy2

Bungy2 Well-Known Member

Kecleon because of its color change ability

7. Rensch

Rensch Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think Kecleon should evolve.

8. Mareena

Mareena Member

Yanmega -> Yangiga

9. psycho2048

psycho2048 Member

I'ld love to see a small Lapras appear actually. And do something with Shuckle to, yes please! As for the rest, banette(sp?) should have a logical evolution, luvdisc desperatly needs one if he wants to have ANY use besides heart scales, and girafarig screems for one as well.

10. Golden_Latias

Golden_Latias #SlayQueenSlay

Heracross has the capability to rip through entire teams as it is. Giving it an evolution would be like giving Tyranitar an evolution. If anything, it needs a pre-evolution.

• I said in the another thread that Houndoom could evolve into a Pokemon based off Cerberus.
    • In the same thread, I said that there should be a Pokemon based off Pegasus. This could either be an alternate evolution for Ponyta or a Rapidash evolution?
    • I can see Tauros evolving into a Minotaur Pokemon.
    • Pokemon like Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, and Spinda are just CRYING for evolutions. Though I don't know WHAT exacly they'd evolve into.
    • Seeing as Dusclops got one, it's only fair that Banette gets an evolution.
    • Kangaskhan's baby should become an entirely new Pokemon that evolves into Kangaskhan.
    • Pinsir needs an evolution to get on par with Heracross. Kojiro made one in his thread that looks cool.
    • Lapras pre-evolution would be nice.
    • Pachirisu could evolve into an Electric/Flying Flying Squirrel, perhaps?
    • A Jynx evolution to go along with Electivire and Magmortar.
    • Lastly, Chatot could evolve into a Toucan or something.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  11. graymonkey0

graymonkey0 graymonk

i would go with dunsparce, make it a lot stronger and maybe actually a worthwhile pokemon

12. Valdoom

Valdoom Team Armageddon

i have a lot in my fakedex with evo's such as pachirisu, stantler, girafirig, Seviper, Sableye, Mawile

13. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

And you're totally canon, right?

14. Master Alex

Master Alex Sprite Everything

Milotic & Gyrados!

They are somewhat the same, so, they could Evolve into somthing like The Water Power King & The Seven Seas Beatyfullest Queen! ^_^

15. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

What would they do? Get bigger?

16. Valdoom

Valdoom Team Armageddon

oh i, theres others aswell but i did do a lot (most of the names are pretty rubbish actually something i just made up on the spot)

17. mewfanforlife

mewfanforlife Well-Known Member

I don't want to see more pre-evos, but I would like to see Eevee get a normal type evolution. Though they'd probably be over powered I'd also like to see Lapras and Snorlax evos.

18. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

Maybe Shuckle, Dunsparce, and Farfetch'd perhaps?

19. Yukie

Yukie Tingle Cherry?

Ohh, I'd say...

Jynx, cause god, everyone knows Jynx needs one. <3
    A baby Lapras sounds nice and cute!
    Ohh and Froslass, because...well Froslass is just awesome like that and deserves one.

20. ShinyFufu

ShinyFufu Arriving glacially.

Pachirisu doesn't need an evolution.

It's "cute" enough to get attention, despite the fact that it is utter garbage.

I believe that should be reward enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.