• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgina

Banned
i have no idea how a shuckle evo would really help it: its offense isn't going to get any better, and i doubt its base HP would increase enough to make it moderately useful.

tentacruel is a cool poke and should get an evolution. not sure what into though. same with sudowoodo.

Torterra-417

Worship the willow!
Jynx evo - Enchantrice
Ice/Psychic, extreme SpAtk and SpDef, good Spd, good Def, average Atk, abysmal HP.

Looks like tall Jynx with leggy (if you know what I mean) legs, elbow-length hair, skinnier, all skin is purple. Evolves by Jynx levelling up when it's snowing.

ONLY OBTAINABLE IN A GAME IN WHICH THE WEATHER CAN CHANGE RANDOMLY.

wiz4

is back.
Banette evo, Venomoth, Aerodactyl evo, Weezing, Dugtrio, and Dodrio. Oh, and Kingler.

Metagross

An evolve form of Starmie, Metagross, Salamence and 2 regions including Johto.

MorbiusX5

i would like to see them evolve pinser with the metal coat, like they did with scyther, becaust the have always been rare bug type pokemon. Scyther countering Pinser throughout the generations, except scyther evolved.

Camby

< OH HAI!
Eevee Bug evo-

Arachneon-

Apperance-

Looks like a giant grey shagy and hairy spider with four legs and 2 pairs of eyes and a medium sized pair of fangs. It also has markings of the clasic 'scary face' attack on its back. Both pairs of eyes, fangs and markings glow vivid yellow in dark places and at night.

If you wish to view Arachneon click on the link in my sig (which leads to my Deviart Gallery and browse my gallery to see him.

How To Get In 5th Gen-

Only avalable after you beat the elite 4, in the 'batle zone' there is an cave entrance that you take that leads to a jungle like habitat that is only inhabited by bug/ grass pokemon.
When you reach the end, after many rock climbs, cuts and strenghts there is a rock named 'Fungi Rock', when you reach it you use a shiny stone on a eevee and it evolves into an Arachneon.

Arachneon Info-

Breed- Weaver Pkmn
Type: BUG
Height: 3'9"
Weight: 69lbs
Ability: Night Vision-

IN BATLE: Arachneon's speed and accuracy is doubled at night.
OUT OF BATLE: At night when you have Arachneon placed first in your party, you have more of a chance of finding rarer pokemon.

Description-

This pokemon is very shy and hard to find, when approached it will most likley spit small amounts of smooth, sticky silk at the approacher.

Arachneon makes it's home in large jungles. Its territory is marked by large amounts of vine like web protuding from the canopy to the ground below.

These 'trip-wires' are made by Arachneon to let it escape from possible preditores that come accross its home.

Battle Stats-

Good Atk, Sp Atk and Speed; not so good Def and Sp Def.

m15-07

EX/Ace Ruin Maniac
if i had to choose it would be Swellow {I think right spelling} i rather the bird pokemon like pidgy and starly and them have 3 in the evo chain unlike Swellow they have 2.

lugiatamer493

FC: 1203 6804 3145
Heracross and lapras

Sphyxius

another Surskit Evo that keeps the Bug/Water typing...

A Mawile evo.

and above all MAGCARGO!!!

Quack57

TheUltamateQuack
I'd like to see a pre-evolution for Mawile, one with a horn instead of a jaw, as well as a Mawile evolution (Steel/Dark with two jaws on its head!)

Also I think Girafarig would be good with a pre-evolution and an evolution (both based on giraffes)

And a pre-evolution for Tropius would be kewl.

Shuckle, Corsola and Jynx all need evos

why not give legendaries evo? like they had a baby lugia in the anime...

MY list:
Plusle
Minun
Castform
Arceus (more like another form...)
Sunkern
AND MY FAVORITE:
Another Mareep Evo XD

Quack57

TheUltamateQuack
yea. they have the generations generic trio(uxie, mesprit, azelf) the version exclusives(dialga and palkia) the 3 hidden pokemon(darkrai, shaymin and arceus) and the semi-hidden pokemon(manaphy..with phione as a bonus) these 10 are enough.

they added:
heatran, whose seems to have no purpose at all of being a legendary, it would have been better off as a normal pokemon.

regigigas, which was a nice touch and extra insentive to use pal park..but why would the regis have a leader and none of the other trios? i guess you can say lugia or ho-oh are the leaders og moltres, zapdos and articuno..now wouldnt entie, suicune and raikou need leaders as well as uxie, mesprit and azelf? overall, not necessary

cresellia, it is a good idea, it is used to counter darkrais power. not necessary though..arceus could have been used for this purpose

giratina, the ghost/dragon typing is nice, out of the pokemon i just listed giratina will probably have the most usefullness. he might be used as the mascot for the 3rd installment game. if not him, cressilia, one of the 4th generations trio or possibly arceus

The other Legendary Trios do have bosses. The Legendary Birds have Lugia, the Legendary Dogs have Ho-oh and (I'm not sure) but the 4th Gen Trio have Dialga and Palkia or Girantina.

Although I do agree that they have way to many Pokemon. I think they should have the Trio, The two game sponsers a standalone (eg manaphy) and one or two special event pokemon. And (if one of the trio doesn't flee) then a fleeing pokemon.

Last edited:

Quack57

TheUltamateQuack
Ditto might be good with an evo. like one that can learn an exclusive move called Morph which makes it transform into any random Pokemonwith any four random attacks!

Aeridactyl, Tangela and Lickitung could have pre-evos too

Last edited:

DieChavsDie

Preevos

Tauros/Miltank (Same pokemon, but with DRASTICALLY different Gender diffs)
Tropius
Doduo
Kangaskhan
Carnivine
Absol

Evos

Carnivine
Absol
Jynx
Chingling (Alt Evo, making it a Psychic/Ice Sleighbell)
Noctowl
Farfetch'd
Ariados
Lanturn
Pachirisu
Seaking
Mawille
Sableye
Stantler
Luvdisc
Tentacruel

Status