• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graymonkey0

graymonk
maybe give dodrio a third evolvement called quaddrio, faster than speed deoxys

??????

That guy.
There are so many...
Jut dont expect Spiritomb or sableye to evolve.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I want an Eevee that is capable of contest's (other then Espeon). Also, Plusle, Minun, and Parichu just seem incomplete to me.

Biechae

More eveelutions for evee

Kinick

I'd like to see an alternate spinerak evolution with fire and mawile to evolve into a steel/ ghost.

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
-Scizor
-Spiritomb
-Castform
-Kingler
-Minun & Plusle
- any legendary

cjeilers

Serebii's Breeder
A Castform evo that for one could transform during a Sandstorm. Not to mention better stats.

dragon_night

I say they should have a sableye evolution, and more eevee evolutions, maybe the will have a normal type eveelotion that evolves through having it level up and hate you. There's a new one. Evolution through hate. But we dont want the soccer moms to get riled up, so maybe not.

Camby

< OH HAI!
what about a weavile evo, less speed more defence and attack....

*goes off to draw a picture of this pokemon...

WildFang

BOO!!!!!
THey should make a breloom evo, and base the whole game around it so people wonn't complain about too many evos/prevos and ugly new pokemon

Kazoo

I don't think anyone would evolve there Weavile if it got slower.

Definitely a Pinsir evo, they made Scizor but they forgot about a Pinsir evo for the mightiest of the bug pokemon, rawr!

kiddragon

Giratina 4eva!
-glalie
-scizor
-tauros
-miltank
-gliscor(WOOOOO!!)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Pinsir don't need an evo.

Now, lessee....

Banette (grass/ghost wooden marionette, w/ more speed (Name idea; Woodette (wood+marionette)))
Shedinja (ghost/bug bigger dead skin w/ better speed and 2 HP (Name idea; Shedzilla (shed+godzilla)))
Electrode (electric/fire bomb w/ Ultra Ball markings (Name idea; Ultratom (Ultra Ball+atom)))
Luvdisc (water/flying arrow like the kind Cupid shoots w/ better Attack and Drill Peck (Name idea; Arrodisc (Arrow+disc)))
Eevee (poison purple Jolteon-esque creature w/ cannon-like tail (Name idea; Toxeon (toxic+eon)))
Male Combee (bug/fighting bee w/ muscular arms, a stinger, and levitate (Name idea; Roughive (rough+hive)))
Drifblim (ghost/flying circus tent with huge cloud plume on head, and 4 Drifblim arm thingies, only bigger, and with claws; higher Attack (Name idea; Drifquee (drift+marquee)))

Pre-evos;
Seviper/Zangoose (poison/normal thing that has the rough body structure of a clefairy, but a snakelike tail, and tiny stubs for arms and legs. Evolves into Seviper if you have a Zangoose in the party (and not a Seviper), and into Zangoose if you have a Seviper in the party (and not a Zangoose), by level up. (Name idea; Infoe (infant+foe)))

Volbeat/Illumise (bug firefly built like Kricketot, evolves based on gender and happiness (Name idea; Voltini (volt+tiny)))

Pinsir/Heracross (bug type tiny beetle with one horn, with tiny spikes poking out near the tip. Looks almost like a fusion of Heracross and Pinsir, except it's green. Evolves into Pinsir if attack>defense at lv. 15, and into Heracross if defense>attack at lv. 15. If both stats are equal at lv. 15, it evolves into some new Pokemon. (Name idea; Beetlby (beetle+baby)))

DieChavsDie

^ Good ideas, EXCEPT:

Luvdisc should have a Water/Dark evo, based off a stereotypical Broken Heart.

Shedinja evo wouldnt work and would be overpowered.

If Pinsir has to share a Preevo with Heracross, I will PERSONALLY kill whoever designed it

Yaho0

Whys you in my room?
a pre-evo of torous/milktank to link the two as a single species
same with volbeat/illumluse since their male/female of the same thing
then mabey a link between the nidoran's.

Of course this could be fixed by having milktank lay milktank and touros eggs, and for the fire fly thing to lay bothe volbeat and firefly thing eggs, and for girl nidoran to lay both male and female eggs.

And no we cannot cave a link pre-evo for pinsir/heracross... their nothing alike, they can't be determiened by gender and hitmonlee/hitmonchan had a link punching vs kicking, heracross and pinsir doesn't have that connection. Throwing vs pinching doesn't work. >_<

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
I have a few ideas but I have only posted the ones where the Pokemon has a proper form inside my head

Ursaring - Like a Grizzly bear with some serious attack power, called Grizzliursa (the name sounded better in my head)

Ariados - a gigantic tarantula

A rock eeveelution made out of clustered boulders

Gyarados - becomes Water/Dragon type grows 2 pairs of dragon wings, has a more movable face and looks even more aggresive (Gyaradair)

I also would like to see Jynx evo, Qwilfish evo, Tauros/Miltank split pre-evo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.