• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinksizzors

I likes bugs
I don't know how ditto could get an evolution, it's only move is transform. :confused:

Luckily for you, I know. I reckon Ditto should go part fighting, and start shapeshifting without using transform, kinda like Clayface. You know, things like turning it's arm into an axe or sprouting extra limbs to give it's self an advantage. This way it could learn all sorts of attacks and, providing it got the right stats, become a varied sweeper.

I agree about Pinsir. It really needs an Evo to make it stand out. The curious thing is that Heracross would have been fine as an Evo for it, but they made it a completely seperate Pokemon.

I want Purugly and Delcatty to get Evos, because Purugly is basically a slightly worse version of Persian, and Delcatty has massive potential with normalize, but it's stats are horrible. I don't see the point in making 3 similar cat pokemon that aren't massively different. They should have things that make it difficult to chose which is the best. I doubt they will get Evos, but I can dream.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I think Sudowoodo Should have an Evolution, even thought the addition of BOnsly in 4th Generation, he neeeds to evolve into say a Older Wiser Tree.

lapras (pre evo and final evo)
Heracross final evo.
tyrainitar.

Headshot-Jackal465

The Kwisatz Haderach
MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OTHER PROSPECTIVE EVO:

Altaria --> ?

I believe Splat hit the nail on the head with Dunsparce! turn it into a Dragon or something cool, it is the sorriest pokemon imo if it doesnt evolve it needs some extinction!

Dunsparce and Quilfish! If not, they will be totally forgotten and all the kids will be like: "Dunsparce/Quilfish? Never heard of it, is that even in Pokemon?"

Mystic05Absol

Pwner of Nubs
Delibird - would look kind of like king dedede
Mawile - idk i just love her so if there were to be a stronger form...
Chimecho - hoping it would look more like chingling tho...
Spinda - maybe something like ursaring?

Fire Type King

Leave luck to Heaven
More carnivorous pokemon

I think Pokemon evos should become more carnivorous. For example a ... :
Absol - final evo(some kind of massive wild dog thing)
Parasect - sun stone/light stone - final evo(Pincers + fangs?)
Snorlax - final evo
Unknown - second + third evos (maybe arms and legs - can only use hidden power but the strength depends on how high the letter is in the alphabet - so "Z" would be the strongest)
Tyranitar- final evo
Shaymin - final evo (longer body, arm and legs, to look more like a lefeon but furrier yet greener + bushier.

Rhys 1456

Giratina rocks!
I dont think Lapras needs an evo but it would be awsome if there was a evo for
Heracross
Pinsir
Mime JR, Mabye Mrs mime?
But i think an Absol evo would be coolest. Mabye like a big dog or somthing?????

aerisLana

i cannot believe
If there will be a 5th gen (if ever), I'd like to see...

Lapras evo
Absol evo
Drifblim evo (coz I think it deserves it)
Altaria evo
Castform evo
Rotom evo (?)

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I would like a Girafarig evo, I don't want to see an Absol evo. because he's already cool enough himself.

Raptorg

Psychic/Fire trainer
i would like to see further evolutions in the Eevee species..

not more evolving out of Eevee but a third(and final) evolution from each of the Eevee evolutions

but i think that won't really be possible since each of Eevee's evolutions are already pretty powerful, creating third evolutions would be difficult as they would have to approach legendary standards

further it would be nice to see Starmie evolving, when i was playing XD earlier and caught a starmie i was thinking "in the next generation they should bring back staryu and starmie with a third evolution"

but it would probably have to be a pre-evolution because starmie is, just as the Eevee-lutions already pretty powerful

Swellow - i always loved Swellow, would be nice to get a third evolution out of it, something similar to Pidgeot, Swellow is pretty weak as a final evolution, so i don't think a third evolution would be a problem at all

when you compare Pidgeot to Swellow you can see that Pidgeot has a lot more effective stats then Swellow and Swellow only outmatches Pidgeot in speed(which is strange since according to stories Pidgeot is one of the fastest pokemon)

PsychicsRox

I agree with the Jynx one. XD I like both Psychic and Ice types!!!

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
I'd like to see these pokemon to evolve: Lucario Floatzel Eevee Farfetch'd Dodrio Starmie Tauros Miltank Shuckle Aerodactyl Pinsir Heracross Lapras

Status
Not open for further replies.