• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
I want to see anoter shellos evo.

Rensch

Heracross, Pinsir, Luvdisc, Girafarig, Pachirisu, Mr. Mime. Jynx, Sudowoodo, Sableye, Mawile and perhaps Tropius are all pokémon that could use and will likely get an evolution at some point.

manga-ka

Doujin Author
Tauros could use an evo, no idea into what though. Banette as well would be nice

I'ld love to see a small Lapras appear actually. And do something with Shuckle to, yes please! As for the rest, banette(sp?) should have a logical evolution, luvdisc desperatly needs one if he wants to have ANY use besides heart scales, and girafarig screems for one as well.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Heracross has the capability to rip through entire teams as it is. Giving it an evolution would be like giving Tyranitar an evolution. If anything, it needs a pre-evolution.

• I said in the another thread that Houndoom could evolve into a Pokemon based off Cerberus.
  • In the same thread, I said that there should be a Pokemon based off Pegasus. This could either be an alternate evolution for Ponyta or a Rapidash evolution?
  • I can see Tauros evolving into a Minotaur Pokemon.
  • Pokemon like Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, and Spinda are just CRYING for evolutions. Though I don't know WHAT exacly they'd evolve into.
  • Seeing as Dusclops got one, it's only fair that Banette gets an evolution.
  • Kangaskhan's baby should become an entirely new Pokemon that evolves into Kangaskhan.
  • Pinsir needs an evolution to get on par with Heracross. Kojiro made one in his thread that looks cool.
  • Lapras pre-evolution would be nice.
  • Pachirisu could evolve into an Electric/Flying Flying Squirrel, perhaps?
  • A Jynx evolution to go along with Electivire and Magmortar.
  • Lastly, Chatot could evolve into a Toucan or something.

Last edited:

graymonkey0

graymonk
i would go with dunsparce, make it a lot stronger and maybe actually a worthwhile pokemon

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
i have a lot in my fakedex with evo's such as pachirisu, stantler, girafirig, Seviper, Sableye, Mawile

Master Alex

Sprite Everything
Milotic & Gyrados!

They are somewhat the same, so, they could Evolve into somthing like The Water Power King & The Seven Seas Beatyfullest Queen! ^_^

mewfanforlife

I don't want to see more pre-evos, but I would like to see Eevee get a normal type evolution. Though they'd probably be over powered I'd also like to see Lapras and Snorlax evos.

Yukie

Tingle Cherry?
Ohh, I'd say...

Jynx, cause god, everyone knows Jynx needs one. <3
A baby Lapras sounds nice and cute!
Ohh and Froslass, because...well Froslass is just awesome like that and deserves one.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Pachirisu doesn't need an evolution.

It's "cute" enough to get attention, despite the fact that it is utter garbage.

I believe that should be reward enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.