• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What evo's would you like to see in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
Highly unlikely, but Cresselia. It would be nice to see evo's for Legends for once.

Camby

< OH HAI!
yes... I agree leona... definatley

feral

A Girafarig evo would be good

Godlikeone

--Sandstorm--
I recon that Sableye needs an evolution.
Mabey Mawile. But i don't really know what it would do.

But then again I can't picture Sableye evolving either...
I just like sableye ^-^

Pachirisu

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie
I really want to see A Torkoal evo. It would be so cool! I also think Farfetch'd needs an evo.

Connorf

Is raising his Chao
I'm currently making up some 5th gen Pokemon, these are the pre evos and evos i've made up so far, including how you get them.

Pre Evos:
Mistcrow: Breed a Murkrow holding a Moon Incease.
Moltret: Breed Moltres with a Ditto.
Zapling: Breed Zapdos with a Ditto.
Artcrystal: Breed Articuno with a Ditto.
Silveria: Breed Lugia with a Ditto.
Gold-Oh: Breed Ho-Oh with a Ditto.
Seedebi: Breed Celebi with a Ditto.
Latistone: Breed Latias holding a Soul Dew to Latios.
Latisky: Breed Latios holding a Soul Dew to Latias.
Sappigre: Breed Kyogre with a Ditto.
Rubidon: Breed Groudon with a Ditto.
Sparkom: Breed Rotom with a Ditto.
Uxibi: Breed Uxie with a Ditto.
Mespibi: Breed Mespirit with a Ditto.
Azelbi: Breed Azelf with a Ditto.
Pearlkun: Breed Palkia with a Ditto.
Diachan: Breed Dialga with a Ditto.
Heatcano: Breed Heatran with a Ditto.
Cresiry: Breed Cresselia with a Ditto.
Moonite: Breed Darkrai or Starai with a Ditto.
Shayseed: Breed Shaymin or Shayfern with a Ditto.
Arceuleus: Breed Arceus or Arzeusus with a Ditto.

Evos:
Komorisu: Level up a Pachirisu while it is holding a Luft Feather.
Starai: Level up a female Moonite holding a Misty Cloak.
Shayfern: Level up a female Shayseed holding a Pink Clover.
Arzeusus: Level up a female Arceuleus holding a Holy Ring.

ultima5

i would like a rapadash evolution. i thought for sure it was gonna get one because hes one of the few fire type in shinnoh...

fullmetalotaku

Breeder Apprentice
Hmmm... I think, rather than specific evolutions, I'd like to see more new ways to evolve. The gender-based, the move-based, stuff like that seems ripe for abuse. I personally loved the AncientPower evolutions, although that could be due to the fact one of my favorite pokemon got an evolution for no reason. Seriously, that was a great day.

"Hey, new evolutions! Magmortar, Electrivire.... HOLYFREAKINGODISTHATAYANMAEVOLUTION?! THANK YOU, GAME FREAK! THANK YOU!"

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
well i thought of this an evo for buneary with dawn stone only if its a boy it turns into a big black fighting jack rabbit

help me stop the gender embarassments pm me if u want to help!!!

fullmetalotaku

Breeder Apprentice
well i thought of this an evo for buneary with dawn stone only if its a boy it turns into a big black fighting jack rabbit

help me stop the gender embarassments pm me if u want to help!!!

I want this to happen, and the shiny version should be green.

So I can name it Jazz Jackrabbit.

NOSTALGIA!

beast

torkaol wud be great it it evolved into a fire/steel type (i dont get why if just fire at the moment you'd think from looking at it it would be half rock or somthing) similar to this fake rhydon evo
shibosai.gif

also a male milotic evo that may luk somethin like this fake pokemon male milotic

Garmmon

FUN :D
Skarmory! ^_^ I dunno, but I've always liked Skarmory. I can imagine a pre-evo to be a little cute bird, or its evo being a kickass bird-thingy...Either way, I'd like to see an evo/pre-evo for Skarmory. Even if Skarmory is getting too much attention.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
It would be really cool if Mightyena had an evolution with the dusk stone. Mawile should have one too. Banette should have one since Dusclops got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.